1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cannot create any more season characters

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Vionex, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Vionex

Vionex New Member

i'm a returning player
    i'm trying to make a new season character but i get an error that says i can't create anymore. i'm not sure if i created one before how do i know which character is seasoned character and which isn't

upload_2022-8-5_1-6-47.png

2. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

That's because season has ended but new season stats soonish.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to the GamezBD Forum @Vionex, I do hope your stay with us is going to be a enjoyable one.

About the Season Characters, and the game in general, I suggest you get acquainted with the BDO game. There are Loads of guides around, and I only say this, because I have zero frame of reference, about what you might, or might not, know about the game currently.

So you can normally only create one Season Character, and when the Season is over, you are unable to do so. As @Avaiya pointed out, there will be a new Season starting up, when the Developers have managed to finish the next big content update. I believe that it will include the new Class with awakening, along with a new Season period.

Currently there is no release date, but that is how the management of GamezBD usually handles things. It stops unnecessary pressure against the coders/graphic workers, as well as gives the GamezBD Developers plenty of time, to test and tweak things, until they fit into the GamezBD settings.

TonyZhang likes this.
  4. Vionex

Vionex New Member

thank you for the reply i used to play bbdo on the official server before the season characters but i moved here a while ago so its a new thing to me also that error message confused me since there was no indication that the season ended.
    anyway i can't wait for the new season

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

6. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

New one should starts in next week, u can check it on telegram GameZBD.