1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Seasons+ End date

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by CODON, Jul 3, 2022.

1. CODON

CODON New Member

Hello,

Me and some friends joined the server a few days ago and made seasonal characters, some people in-game are saying the season may end soon. Is there any estimation when the season will actually end? Just to get an idea of how much time we have left to graduate and exchange our gear. Thank you very much.

2. Avaiya

Avaiya New Member

don't think there is an exact date when end of season will be but shouldn't take you more than a week to finish season with full pen tuvala

loboram likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello @CODON and welcome to the GamezBD Forum, I do hope your stay with the community will be an enjoyable one.
    I heard a rumour, and yeah it says that I am not supposed to be spreading rumours in the Forum rules (check the link in my signature), that it might be near, the end of the season. But it is usually only once the development team, has created the server version for the next expansion of content.

So the GamezBD community will benefit from something, when the season ends, however it also means that a new season begins, along with the new content. Now the end is near, isn't really a clear statement, but that is how the GamezBD management has been doing it since the dawn of the EU server, so we cannot give you or your friends a specific date. I do believe that the Developer Kolka, will post a message on the Telegram channel and in here, once the season end is about a week or two away.

Sorry we couldn't be more helpful :(
    p.s. I am not a part of the staff by the way

@Avaiya nice reply there, although "a week" is far too optimistic and mostly for younger players, who don't have actual real-lives to live outside a computer game. It is more like about 1 month, if you do have a job, and only play a computer game, when you feel like it and have the time to do so. :D :p
    Hopefully you can see from the emotes, that it is meant playfully, with a hint of seriousness.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"Current season will be disabled on 31.07 after maintance.
    After it we will have 2 week extra normal channel and then start new season."

(https://t.me/gamezbd/1904)

Just to end the speculations...also it isn't "the end of the world", if you have just started out with a Season character. You aren't going to luse (how it sounds not how it is spelled) a ton of goodies, since GamezBD is an awesome Pserver-project, and will surely give you enough in a short amount of time, in order for you to fully enjoy ALL the Black Desert Online game has to offer; For Free! :D

TonyZhang likes this.
  5. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Yea can get many matrials for building tuvala gears with rift echo and marie cave (hexe), no worry about rushing to graduate just relax and grind

6. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

on the note of seasonal characters - i do suggest not graduating because of the value of season mats and extra supplys u get for enhancing - +40stacks / 30 stacks / valks cry - and pvp at marie cave is much more balanced as everyone can only have pen tuvula gear nothing more, so its much more skill related :)

7. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Current season will be disabled on 31.07 after maintance.
    After it we will have 2 week extra normal channel and then start new season. And as always first 2 weeks of new season it be possible to buy Season pass for pearls.

loboram and Keeper0fElder like this.