1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Survey Question

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Cana, Jan 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cana

Cana New Member

Why now "gamezaion Siel server " has a minimal player? Not like before?
    What do you think is the possible problem?
    Please be free to answer maybe your answer can help...

2. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

siel really ? you should check lumiel :D

3. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Hmmm.

Well for one, people sleep, have classes to attend, and jobs.
    Siel generally at peak times has been having 300-350 players logged in at a time.
    Off peak times drops down depending on the day of the week to ~150 or so.

That is somewhat to be expected as differing time zones and player base locations.

I wouldn't say that there is exactly a problem in general. There are some, but we are working to resolve those as soon as possible.

Regardless of the issues that we are aware of, and in some portions circumvent with round-a-bout methods, such as this (Link), this (Link), and even accommodating what the players are seeking even if it is with in their own power to do so with such things as the following (Link).

There are simply things we cannot control, such as well. Time, People needing to earn money and work, or as I would much prefer people to get an education. Oh and please don't forget proper amounts of sleep so that they are not sluggish in daily tasks and depending on their lives? Lose limbs, or extremities to some misfortune by having an accident.

Do we have the same numbers as in the past? Of course not, that is something that we are trying our best to actually go about and do something for. While over the past few weeks, since the holidays and our Returning Player Campaign among other promotional offers, giveaways, events, and or web-site features we have rolled out in the past year. I can say for a fact that I for one have seen an increase at least during server peak times in players.

Does this hold true for all of the applicable time zones in the world? No, god no. Would it be awesome to have 200+ players at literally all times of the day roaming around Siel and or Lumiel? Yes, that would be fantastic and I much would love to see that. But, quite frankly. There are quite a few reasons that is not the case. Many are at the most of how certain aspects of Gamez were handled before.

Some of these are, where in the staff were not really able or even so much as allowed, to do a lot of the things we are currently doing to enhance our players experiences, and or provide support for certain situations that come around. Thankfully that is not the case anymore as @Carl and @Lautaro have made many progressive steps in giving us from my position here downward even to the AMT and Forum Mods many more abilities and options for our disposal to do just that. Provide that better experience, and support.

Now I do know we have bugs. Sadly, that is the case. Can we all complain about them? Are they annoying? Of course! I'm annoyed by some of them as they don't exactly make sense to me to be the way they are though I do have faith that things will be fixed with each update. It may take, well, lets face it. A rather long time for some things to get done, or fixed, or changed. However, in the end? They generally do. Such as with the instance portals not functioning, most of them have been fixed as I do believe has been said.

Our staff team here currently, is extremely active. They know what they are doing where it counts, and they all have wonderful assorted ideas to bring each and everyone from new players (who have it rough we are working on some things to address that), to older players fun and an exciting experience. This goes for both PvE and PvP. There are plans, and ideas to make things better, more easy for new players to come in, and even help out the old players some. Again, it all takes time.

If I were to look back when I first started here as an AMT? The amount of restrictions that were in place. The amount of red tape that we had to crawl through to really do much of anything. It was horrible. The amount of crap our lovely players faced when they had problems. It was well, no where near how well things are being handled as of today. Simply the fact that we are able to investigate and make determinations on what to do for things which were normally the following classic "Your account is your responsibility"? That in and of itself was a big step forward, never mind the other things that we are able to look at to help you guys.

Either way, this really turned into some form of wall of text that I didn't exactly intend it to be.

The to long, didn't read of it all?
    Everything really starts off with the support and activity of the staffing. Knowledge, Ability, Commitment, Creativity, Determination, and of course the want and will to help someone or see if a solution can be found. That is where any game server really will start to flourish. I believe currently, we have a rather amazing staff team here and with that team. We all hope, and plan to bring GamezAION player base up higher.

<3 Puddles

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
    Whis, Visty, Homicide and 3 others like this.
  4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i m not on bcs no more Amplification stones evantz! so i have nothing to do on line for now:((

Cycles likes this.
  5. Nthex

Nthex Proficient

Im not on because it's starting to look like i'm mostly just waiting time, when i came back to AIon i did IS so much that I collected over 2k CM, and then i found out that we cant buy SEED gear or custodian ACC, I quit going to INN/GELM/ABYSS because it's not likely that i'll become a General any time soon, the player with the lowest GP is 41k GP ahead of me, so many items i'm unable to open, And so many tokens i can no longer use, PvP is laggy, so i now only play for an hour or less.

6. Daniel

Daniel Håx

To summarize it, Most of the people prioritize there real life of course.

Loki likes this.
  7. nofeara

nofeara icxc

I really dont know why because i did not experience gamez before but i guess there are still plenty of people playing, and if your asking why, for me, everything changes through time, and gamez has already proven alot by stayinh this far.

8. Qty

Qty ⬛SPIRITMASTER⬛

My friends are busy so they cant play anymore :0
    and me i can only play on the evening cause im a student :)

9. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

I beg to disagree that GamezAION atm has minimal players.

Your profile tells me that you just joined last December 15, 2015? Then, how can you say so? or maybe you have some old account. It's only you who knows about it.

Anyways, as I stated above, the number of players never decreases nor increases. It is like has a 1:1 ratio. (1) will quit and (1) will join. Well, this is just my theory, yes, not a fact, it is just my opinion, for the meantime, but sooner I will conduct a traffic generating survey to ensure the number of people playing. Every 1 hour I will try to log in my asmo account and count the # of people go online as well as my elyos toon. # of asmo + # of elyos EVERY 1 HOUR.

If you go to the main PvP map you will see that the number of people playing varies in a specific time of the day. Try to go back to sanctum and Pandae and you will see a multitude of people doing something or Away From Keyboard thingy, doing trades, dueling and saying "noob" "lag" "weak" "paper" at the same time.

If you are be more specific like "why there are minimal players doing PvP?" well I guess it's bcoz

*we are in a GP system now. If I were a Governor, I would go online ONLY during SEIGE, fair or not fair you may comprehend.

*Every map is Zerg, which I find inevitable and like SPYING issue is also a part of a game. I have not against of zerging bcoz since I joined at 2.0 IT exist, and always be and will always will.

asmo 103 + elyos 104 = 207 as of 1:56 GMT January 23, 2016 Saturday

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  10. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

I agree ^^

11. Daniel

Daniel Håx

If you think this is considered as a problem, you can resolve it by yourself by being online 24/7 without a blink. Your'e aware that we have different Time zone. Think of it that
    people sleep and people woke up. Try connecting the dots between the game and the reality.

12. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

13. Kashieka

Kashieka Proficient

From an old player's perspective (in my opinion), one reason that there are more people before than now is because of being outdated.

I for myself worked hard to get items like EGT and ABG, rare remos and Masta/Veille items. At first and maybe the main reason why people returned and quickly left GamezAion is because I was hit by a letdown. I realized that my hard-earned items before are trash now.

Another reason maybe is because of new unfamiliar stuff. What are Tempering Solutions? Plumes? Omegas? Ceramium Medals? Blood Marks? Cygnea? Kaldor? Those weren't present in the 2.1 era. People get lost to these information and tend to just leave saying: "Aion is so different now. I'll quit because it's so hard to get new gear again. My ABG </3".

I have seen a lot of players say that in PH (I am from PH). I for myself am trying to get new gears and farming medals. I miss GamezAion, I really do. And I am trying to get my friends back on playing Gamez. Hopefully the old pplayers will stay and enjoy GamezAion again :)

Naian236 likes this.
  14. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

I agree. Somebody suggested before that, why not turn back to 2.0 era, which is difficult for the developers. Well, I played again like 2-3months ago, and yeah, was a bit hard to get yourself updated with new gears.
    Edit: What more in the next update? e.e

15. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

hi there big guy, i know you, i played since 2.0 and i never stop playing, wat I am about to say is very contrary to wat you have just said, so I better keep it to myself :D

In line with ur "old friends"

they still do play, it just so happened that they have different names already and different class being played.

hope you can play again,

16. Kashieka

Kashieka Proficient

No. I meant friends in real life. Not my country mates. And they still haven't returned.

Already playing again. Struggling for gears :D

17. Cana

Cana New Member

i already did sir im almost online 24 hrs
    and im also playing aion since 2.0 so i can tell the diff.
    the thing is b4 wherever u go there's a lot of players pvp all maps are use for pvp also specialy (silentera,heiron,gelk,inggi,etc.) but now inggi,kaldor.
    i know old players knows what i mean so dont be mad at me piece :) just askin

18. Kyungmi

Kyungmi ♥♥♥ Forum Legend

Just put it this way. Aion is old and lots of players already moved on to playing other games. Also, people grew up and now real life > games. My advice is for you to just enjoy with what's available in game at this moment. :) It's always fun to stay and enjoy playing with your friends.... And sometimes just stare at your characters and the remodels you got. :D

Cycles and Ethereal like this.
  19. Cycles

Cycles War is PEACE

glad to hear that, if you keep on voting, in just a matter of one month, you can have EA weapons, i guess you still have ur WOC2, everything will change but not woc2 hue hue.

as of this moment, GamezAION is far more different from a very long time ago, Staffs are active, you can even see the Terror but sweet Puddles online and scare the hell out of you if someone's doing wrong. ATM, they are very transparent, MOD's and GM's are approachable and knowledgeable enough to deal with our problems and questions. Awesome events and superb prizes, wow, what more can i ask for?

Yes, I can play better if I am doing it with my friends, you are so ryt with that,

try to make friends again, I know they will not be like ur old friends, but they are worth a try,

EDITED: ME, to kill boredom, i just stare @Kyungmii & @Tykimik pictures together and how i wish my boyfriend and I are as close as these two. :D

Kyungmi likes this.
  20. Whis

Whis Proficient Forum Legend

Humans Visit Planet Mars Two Years Ago That's Why Gamezaion Player Decrease.Don't worry Players will Back to the Server Soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.