1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thoughts about future

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by glintwine, Nov 10, 2017.

1. glintwine

glintwine New Member

So 2 weeks past and no patches or some fixes. Enchanting rates r still god knows what...some skills r still not working.. As far as i understan its a final version for this server ?)

Any thoughts or threads about the future fixes or what ?)

2. PhoenixX

PhoenixX Banned

They collected all the money they were going to collect, they have autistic GMs that are crippled by the power they've been given (Ouch), probably some weeb 14 year old that has never been in a position of power before - extremely unprofessional. Any and all critiques made against GMs/Mods have been deleted or censored.

The future of this server will be a cash funnel for their other projects, simple. Unless they change something drastically.

3. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

Ouch is the other GM, this is not Noyah.

4. PhoenixX

PhoenixX Banned

Sorry yeah. Ouch and Epiphany were the biggest retards this server ever had as staff, hence my plural GM(s).

5. Antok

Antok New Member

my thought is that they wanted so much the longevity of this server that they removed the fun. People wont play if it isnt funny, so no fun = no longevity. Looks like devs have a really hard time to understand that their players want the server back to how it was before launch

6. glintwine

glintwine New Member

but guys if we would want longevity we would go to retail server aren't we?) So lets make a thread about this. So devs can see our thoughts. We dont want to grind like on retail, we just want quick fun!

7. Antok

Antok New Member

90% of the people that left retail and moved to this server, is because we dont have enough time, or we dont want to spend all the time this game requires on it. So it doesnt make any sense to nerf things, we are here to be able to play the games without needing to be online 18 hours a day, or to need to spend a whole day looking for rocks to gather

8. Isolation

Isolation New Member

Wow, not a single constructive criticism in the whole post and if you want to ask for fixes at least you should ask for it gentle, users like you just spray toxicity through the server .. I dont see the point of play something if you are literally complaining about everything running in the server, have common sense, just saying.

Lusa, ganjagab and Noyah like this.
  9. Antok

Antok New Member

There has already been a thread with a poll and everything to revert the game to how it was in beta with around 85-90% of the votes saying yes and they didnt care

10. Lina

Lina New Member

Antok repeat after me: Beta is over. Beta is over. Beta is over. Ok, now clean your tears, take a deeeeep breath and move on. You can do it! YUSH you can! :)

11. Antok

Antok New Member

Lina repeat after me: Server is dead. Server is dead. Server is dead. Don't worry i dont need to cry for a game, but devs will when they see that all the effort for ''longevity'' was a big mistake that made them lose all the money they are earning when there are no players :) have a nice day

12. Lina

Lina New Member

A nice day to you too Antok.

Well, call it wishful thinking but I do have positive thoughts for the future of this server because I see the time and the efforts from both sides - players helping with reports and staff team working on fixes and improvements.
    My only wish for the future is to have more players with understanding, players capable to comprehend this is a server we all join for free and at this point is far of being a dead server. As bonus for the future, I wouldn't mind more detox *cough cough* (angel)