1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Sharp Shards Aren't Worth Gathering

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Griff, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Lusa

Lusa New Member

The only time it's worth life skilling for hardsharps is when you're using the Drop rate scrolls from the 90 day value packs nowadays, without them you don't drop fuck all. I understand why they lowered the drop rates but they lowered them TOO MUCH in my opinion, even through means of farming Hexe Sanctuary I barely get any witch earrings anymore without a drop rate scroll.

Did a test and grinded 7 days of the week in three sessions of an hour throughout the day. Highest I got was 3 earrings in an hour with an average of 2 p/hour, this is really fucking bad considering the average was 5~6 only about 2 months ago.

At this point I feel it was more balanced in the past than it is now, I hate to say it but it's getting closer and closer to what retail is, even premium isn't making much of a difference anymore which is driving me to stop using premium as it feels like I'm just wasting my money at this point, I'm all for donating to these guys cause I love the server but if it's not worth it I'm not going to do it as much anymore. I usually never complain without a solid argument and proof of testing, so here you go.
    I'm sad.

Alphabet likes this.
  2. Devitt

Devitt New Member

I think the one who drops the rate and tries to make like EU official server does not understand that the server with such low rates and bugs dont need anyone in future, so man who cut droprates You wanna be like official server, but you cant allow stability and functionality like it, so stop cut rates everyday and back it to real x10 like you said on site, fix broken classes and another tons of bags, do not hurt us with all this bad nerf/cut stuff. Make GamezBD Grate Again!

Alphabet likes this.