1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Offline Pearls 100 every 30 mins.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Devitt, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Devitt

Devitt New Member

Why not make Pearls receiving offline for premium accounts. Its not a big deal but sometime give PC to chill and dont loose some pearls. And maybe add extra Perls for Premium if they online, like addition bonus.

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Premium already gets pearl boost. I highly doubt they would add offline pearls. They have always been for online.

3. Lusa

Lusa New Member

I don't think this would be a good idea since it would be insanely unfair to players that can't afford or have no way of buying premium.

4. Devitt

Devitt New Member

Additional 20 perls for prem user, its nothing generally. And offline pearls can save on electricity and donate more to server.
    More money, better server.

5. Devitt

Devitt New Member

Insanely unfair not to help the server to develop and become better for all. And a more useful premium will attract more investment for development.

6. Lusa

Lusa New Member

Let's be real here, the developers of Gamez already get loaded with money everyday, they have multiple game servers which kinda just proves that even further. No way are they buying an emulator for a new game if they didn't have the money for it, they already have Aion and this one other server, forgot what it was. I doubt money is an issue, and pushing a game like BDO to being Pay2win will only push players away back to retail, this game already gets plenty of donations for the purely the cosmetics and w/e else is in the Pearl shop. I'm not hating because I'm all for supporting the developers with my money, I donate frequently and in quite large amounts to be fair and honest because I enjoy the server, but if they destroy the rates then that doesn't keep much incentive for people to keep playing. I'm saying this to help and put in constructive criticism, not to cry and whine about things without at least considering the options first like the loudmouths in Server Chat do.

7. Devitt

Devitt New Member

You like tons of cheaters and tons of bugs? Above the server only 2 people work, more donations can help buy a better emulator or hire more people to work and make the server better. I dont ask give all premium users 20 full gear, just offline pearls for they money we donate and dont be in game 24/7 to get it. We dont get more then 4800 pearls per day anyway, but many pc and wifes say thank you for silens in their rooms when they are sleeping.

8. Lusa

Lusa New Member

Those aren't good arguments so I'm not going to bother typing out a reply to that.
    I think I've said enough in my previous replies so I'm going to point to them as my answer to this.

Besides, you can't "Buy" a better emulator just like that, you make it. Clearly not knowing what you're talking about so I think we're done here.

9. Lareldal

Who said only two people work on the server? It simply is not true.

10. Izyaslav

Izyaslav New Member

Buy Premium For 10 Account , Offline all 10 Account , Free 48.000 Pearls Everyday and Send them to Main Account ~

11. Devitt

Devitt New Member

You can do it this even witout offline pearls if you know how, not a big deal. And what you mean free? You buy 10 Premium, its not free)
    I only know @Carl and @Kolka who do hard work on server, maybe there's someone in the shadows, but apparently more people are needed when there are so many bugs on the server.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  12. Lareldal

And this right here is most likely the reason you have to be online to get the free pearls.

13. masteraurk

masteraurk New Member

I am new.. what are pearls? and which BDO server is the most active?

p.s. I get low ping on EU based server or asian servers mainly....