1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rollback?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Jert, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Jert

Jert New Member

So is this a common occurrence? I played during beta and decided to comeback and logged in. Accepted my beta cerbeus and the free dog from being a new player. Just to go to bed and wake up and find that those are both gone? FeelsBadMan

2. Antibodies

Antibodies New Member

If you did not logout before the server we t down it causes a rollback. ;/

3. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

If you cant logout because afk horse ride... My horses had reverted lvls and i have lost almost 2hrs of progress.

4. Sisko

Sisko New Member

This does not appear to always be the case. I have had many of my AKF training sessions not rolled back while being kicked off because of a server restart. But the fact that it could happen is concerning.

*Edit* But the fact that it could happen, and that people are saying it is a possibility/probability, is concerning.

5. Antibodies

Antibodies New Member

It may not be always but it is what is stated by the devs. And unfortunately they will not reimburse anything lost. Apologies.

6. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

When possible, it is always best to log out before the server goes down for updates/restarts/maintenance. This saves your player data and helps to prevent rollbacks. Rollbacks are most common when the server itself is having issues and it has to rollback to correct a problem. As I am not a dev, i am not sure if this is the case right now, and I do understand we are not always able to log out due to being afk.
    UPDATE: I have seen in another thread this comment from the GM that there is a problem that is being investigated by the Devs. I ask that you be patient while they work through the issues.

7. Mav

Mav Getting there

So. The servers don’t do this very often it’s a rare occurance when they do. But if you’re afk and doing something. Don’t be upset when you lose the progress because if you were at your screen and you log off you won’t lose anything. I forgot to log off I lost a ton of progress while processing and other stuff. But It’s my fault for being lazy. The staff here works hard to try to improve thing but if they advise you to log off you probably should.

8. Miyuu

Miyuu New Member

This happened to me today :/ all the stuff I bought in the pearl shop is all gone, about 8 hours of AFK leveling horses is gone as well

9. Mav

Mav Getting there

If you have any proof or screenshots of the items you lost you’d most likely be able to get them back all though I’m norm the staff so I cannot speak for them.