1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Allowing people with Premium to have more Pre-Orders

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kaemn, Mar 26, 2018.

?

Should Premium come with 3 or more pre orders?

1. Yes 3 pre orders

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  2. No keep it the same

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. More than 3

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. kaemn

kaemn New Member

I personally think people with Premium should be able to have up to 3 pre-orders.
    Vote on this let me know how you all feel

2. FOXVIP

FOXVIP New Member

I agree

3. Xariun

Xariun New Member

Voting no. Would prefer not to have even more reason to have to pay for premium when trying to get high demand items. Giving Premium more "abilities" also gives people more of an impression that it's pay to win.

geetzu and Haiku90 like this.
  4. kaemn

kaemn New Member

I mean most people that play the server seriously probably has premium. There’s legit a T9 Dream horse for sale - there’s tons of instances that this has some pay for nice benefits. I don’t think having 3 pre orders comes even close to some of the other benefits you can already pay for. But thank you for your input I definitely see your point of view.

5. Jancoe

Jancoe New Member

Players play Private Server for lesser p2w.
    Player asks for p2w.
    You don't simply assume everyone has premium membership as I don't simply assume your bank account has 10 million dollars savings.

6. kaemn

kaemn New Member

That’s ignorant. People come to private servers to make it easier to grind. Private servers usually have more p2w with way easier grinding to even it out. If retail had “premium” and “t9 horse” up for sale everyone would lose their minds.

7. Jancoe

Jancoe New Member

Well I could say you are ignorant to people without premium too. But I'm not judging that now.
    Yes people are here for easier grind, but allowing multiple Pre-orders gives a significant advantage for Premium Players to get their desired Boss Gears -> Which leads to Non-Premium Players have lesser win rate in this Market Pool.
    Let's say if a new player got full set boss gears in a week just because he paid for Premium Membership and the others took a month +, the server loses more players in long run and only attracts short-term players. Nevertheless if the harder the players getting boss gears, the longer they will stay in this server.
    Private server is meant to be Easier than Original Server, not giving out things easily to players.
    "Lesser P2W" is one of the selling points of this server, I would say we keep p2w rate as low as possible so people actually enjoy the gameplay first and not only the gears achievements in game that leads to pure bragging culture.

8. kaemn

kaemn New Member

It’s not lesser p2w it’s more p2w lol
    If your main source of getting boss gear is “pre orders on market” then you’re just lazy lol. I could get a full boss set by just using market maids or going to bosses. I feel like way more shit goes straight to the market instead of selling to pre order on here.

9. Jancoe

Jancoe New Member

I didn't know some1 wanted more p2w aspects here ?
    But yea we should put the two example players at the same conditions, assuming they don't go for world bosses but only pure money grinding. Since we are talking about Pre-Order on the Market only i think it should be measured fair like this.

10. kaemn

kaemn New Member

We are talking about the game as a whole. I’m not saying it’s fair, and obviously if you don’t have premium the first thing you think is “why would they add more p2w” and disagree with my argument. but it’s something that’s pretty little that premium players would enjoy. I personally would like it and the advantage is pretty small in my opinion.

Edit; I think paying for shit in game is fine because the admins and devs deserve it. If there’s a way for a small advantage to people that pay a monthly subscription then I think it should be implimented. This isn’t as close to as good as drop filter imo.
    And you said “pure grinders” you spend like 20% less money just using market maids or market in general. This is just giving a small advantage to premium members while they’re afk or offline.