1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suspended from the Discordserver?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Klaasjeturk, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klaasjeturk

Klaasjeturk New Member

Hello!
    My name is Yavuz#1829. I started playing 2 weeks ago. The Private Server was amazing to me because the official servers are sh*t to me.

When I was chatting in the discord, I saw people having "complaints" about the servers newest change: Reducing the spawnrates of grindspots. A lot of people complained and 1 guy said why not make a strawpoll. Well, since I like the PS, I wanted to help give (what I thought valuable) feedback by making a strawpoll. So this way they can know what the playerbase thinks.

In all different language textchannels, I posted the link twice or thrice (different times). After like a couple of hours I didn' t see the server, so I thought I was removed from the discordserver.

What I didn' t know was the reason behind those changes in the first place. If I know those reasons, I wouldn' t even make a poll because it wouldn' t make sense.

Is it possible to get me unbanned from the discordserver? Thanks in advance!

Discordname: Yavuz#1829

Edit: This is a re-post from the AION section. I accidently posted bdo stuff there instead of here, so my apologies.

2. ReDevil

ReDevil New Member

Happened same thing to me today, I've been banned or kicked from discord server just because I've spoke my mind about the changes that I don't like as just many other players and I don't see anything wrong with people giving their opinions, I've contacted Kolka for a feedback, but seems like they haven't read my message yet or just ignored it I'm not sure tbh.
    But yeah anyways hope this server is not going to die because of such of reactions and that things going back as before.

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Bans are not allowed to be discussed in public. Feel free to send me or one of the other staff a pm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.