1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It's happening again! :(

Discussion in 'Problems' started by DarthOmen, Sep 25, 2018.

1. DarthOmen

DarthOmen New Member

Once again the game is crashing just before it loads in (after character select). I made all the checks. disabled firewall and in exceptions, ran as admin and it has started crashing me out again in the same fashion -_-

2. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

Another player encountered the same problem and the solution was to turn off the in-game overlay in geforce experience.

Ayane likes this.
  3. DarthOmen

DarthOmen New Member

Mine is always off. I have it set as off in the program defaults
    *Update*
    I just force checked the launcher.. fingers crossed

That solved it.. idk why this keeps happening to me and I apologize if I keep making these help posts. It's just weird to see the same problem pop up more than once and proceed to be a nuisance. Thanks for the reply GM <3

So this has been goin on for a while now... -_- literally unplayable. It does this and kicks me out of the game. Spawns me in with no horse, no menus and no other players *sigh*

Now it's just outright crashing. Also noticed that when it starts loading in it there is a huge spike in network usage that climbs from start until it crashes out

Day 3.. still unable to join server. Force checking again before I give up. This game does not want me to play it..

Attached Files:

4. toolesnar

toolesnar New Member

delete both Cache folders (the one in the game folder and the one in C:\User\Black Desert), and do this command in cmd ipconfig /flushdns

5. DarthOmen

DarthOmen New Member

Just deleted the Cache folder in Documents but I am not finding the other in the directory you mentioned. If it matters, I am using the GameZ launcher and I installed my directory in C:\Program Files (x86)\BDO\GamezBD