1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Launcher] Help Needed

Discussion in 'Problems' started by M3th3mby, Sep 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. M3th3mby

M3th3mby New Member

So my clients version is 894 and version of the game is 855 i did a clean install and i disabled all my anti virus and firewalls so it can download faster. Where do i see how many gb are left and it says receiving from peers 013 and Downloading (0,06) need some help :) its like 073%.

2. Ratenor

Ratenor New Member

Same problem

3. BaconMage

BaconMage New Member

mine is stuck at Preparing to Download... Receiving from 002 PEERS every time

4. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

5. Nemurada

Nemurada New Member

Hey sorry I have been having the same issue, I did everything possible, got stuck at finalising, changed the value in the status to 1, it then reverted back to version 855 only and not the new 894 but this time I could log in, however when i hit start I get an error 'failed to find the specified file' or something then terminates my game, I'm trying to fix it at the moment so the launching is checking the files and might possibly be something if it redownloads or what not but I can't seem to figure this out as it has been happening for a few hours now, I looked through your suggested solutions and errors thread but can't find my problem listed.

6. Uoryo

Uoryo Getting there

The server currently runs on 855.
    Are you running nvidia experience, if so disable its overlay in the options it causes the game to crash.
    Try to verify the files if youre still getting the "failed to find the specified file" error.