1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Let us Support a YouTube Streamer advertising Gamezbd for free lolHero

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RevelationsOn, Sep 24, 2018.

1. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

As the title states, this is a suggestion for everyone who plays in gamezbd.net
    Stop all the hate for a moment and let us support this guy who have been bring new people into gamezbd.
    He was hit by PA before regarding his private server streams but hey, he got them back :D
    Hopefully this guy can bring enough people to enjoy our server, so that gamezbd owners and developers can bring more content and updates.
    Again, this is just a suggestion and I am not saying you should click his referral link on his streams/videos or so but instead, just support him in YT, that's all.

Regards,
    A Concerned gamezbd fan who wants everyone to enjoy how good bdo is if you do not need to pay for it :D

2. wilaw1115

wilaw1115 New Member

I'm not sure about you, but my experience for the past few weeks has been horrible. There's way too many players now and with 180+ players killing world bosses, I either get desynced or bounced back to character selection screen and by luck if I get in a few hits, chances of getting a boss gear has been drastically reduced with that many players. The farming spots are almost constantly occupied and MP items disappear in a flash just like in retail. I came to play this pserver because I don't wanna compete like in retail. My BDO experience thus far? not good.

3. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Been playing since December 2017, stopped around Jan-Feb but went back on the last week of Feb 2018.

I could still create new accounts and if you know where to grind and get gears, it should be enough.
    There are tons of guides found in the forums and google but if you can't find them just stick to level 49 until you get enough gears.
    -Loure's armor set and the partner accessories set that drops as well on cat fish areas
    -Asula accessories set = the best acc set for beginners or even players who have broken accessories (if you do not have any capotia accessories yet)
    Get your green gears to be yellow/ultimate and at least TRI them. There's tons of them in Special Deals, PRI and DUO usually sells a lot as well in MP.
    Once you have those, have enough silvers, get a T7 or T8 female and male horses and do a 4 horses wagon AFK Training.
    You can just afk after autolooping till they get to level 30.
    Then if the horses are not breedable anymore? force sell via imperial in normal stables (just right click the horse).
    I would imagine if you knew about this, you wouldn't be so hard on your self.
    You just need to know the simple mechanics of bdo and if you played in retail, you can get your exp there and bring it here (exp i mean like lore knowledge where to go and get items etc)
    I hope that helps you out, this is a good server so stick with it rather than retail.