1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Need leveling help

Discussion in 'Problems' started by SamThaGawd, Oct 6, 2018.

1. SamThaGawd

SamThaGawd New Member

So i didn't know about the combat promotion question and i did it when i was lvl 60 and apparently it gives you more levels the lower level you are so i only ended up getting to 61.50. I know if i do the valtaara training question with this much xp i defeinitely won't get to 64 so can someone help me find out if i should grind up to 62
    and use the training quest to skip to 64 or should i do the quest and get to 63 and grind to 64
    . upload_2018-10-6_0-40-43.png
    The hard part is my AP is so low and i'm new to bdo (first week of ever playing bdo) so i don't know any place to grind with this ap and get any useful amount of xp.

2. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

Hey welcome to GamezBD!

To be honest you could do the Valtarra Training Manual now, and just grind the rest at Sausan Garrison or Fogans. Your AP should be good at both places, and you will get better accessories as you level up like the Capotia Ring, Capotia Belt, Capotia Earring, and the Capotia Necklace. The game gets a lot easier the more you play, there's a lot of new information at first. Try looking up some guides on YouTube as well, if you're caught up on something.