1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Placing Object inside House

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rah97, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

Whenever I go to place something in the house, be it furniture or an alchemy station, it bugs out and disappears to the point where its a speed contest between me and the game if I can place the object before it vanishes. Is this a known issue, or is there anything I can do to fix it?

Thanks!

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I'm guessing you are in heidel? This is a known issue i'm afraid, and is likely due to the fact that heidel is so populated. Sometimes the only way I can place objects there is by being quick with the spacebar or waiting until the population is lower........ or try using the seige channel when placing.

3. Rah97

Rah97 New Member

Actually, I'm in Velia o:

4. DOTV

DOTV New Member

i feel both have around the same population as in very high and lag dont really know what you want to do but if you grab a house in one of the farms out side that are next to it can still use storage of town with chest and no lag just my option can do what ever really but yea the ghost of items is lag from ppl