1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Limit fps

Discussion in 'Problems' started by wend, Oct 17, 2018.

1. wend

wend New Member

Good afternoon,

I wanted to know if there is any program that can limit my FPS, I've tried Rivatuner, but it does not detect GamezBD, but the official server works normally. I have also tried to use vsync to limit my fps, but whenever I enable the game it seems that it has a very large delay in the aim of the mouse and when I am in full screen there is no delay, but my video card gets very hot.

Sorry for english, im not good haha

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

as far i do remember, there's an option to limit your fps ingame check on settings panel

3. wend

wend New Member

There is an option to optimize frames, up to 60. But this is not a limitation, at least for me it does not limit

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

not very sure , never tested if it rlly works, cuz i had no problem with fps on high settings. should make your game work better, try a 30,40 fps for a while

5. wend

wend New Member

If I put the game in full screen, the speed of my mouse is the same as the windows. But if I'm in windowed mode or no border, it slows down. For this reason I wanted to be able to limit the FPS without activating vsync, so I would not have this delay and could play in full screen without using much the GPU

I get 140 ~ 150 fps, however a video card gets very hot. I wish I could limit it