1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My stable is a sausagefest

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Carez, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Carez

Carez New Member

Part of me wishes the female horse chance rates were better. Party of me doesnt. But it does get annoying when breed after breed or a number of wild horse captures just results in more males.

Anyone know the % female success rates on breeds and or if there is a way to improve the female chance upon breed? Im pretty certain its just chance and no way to influence it. But figured I'd ask.

Thanks.

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Breed, reset, repeat. The RNG for getting female horses and gold (coarser icon horse) are high if you hit Master level.
    Just keep on leveling up your Training life skill and once your hit artisan 10 or Master 1, your a bit safe since you'd get a lot of females by then.

3. Boop

Boop Proficient

Two days ago, I got ten females in a row, with 5 or more of them T8 pures and the rest T8s and T7s. I'm still getting mostly females, whether T7 or T8. Think it's RNG :p

4. Claireabella

Claireabella New Member

Imperial trade them tbh, sausage fest here too