1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Remote access needs to be enabled again.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Zygmunt, Oct 25, 2018.

?

Do you need remote access to the game?

1. Yes

87.5%
  2. No

12.5%
  1. Zygmunt

Zygmunt Banned

Hi all,
    I waited a bit of time for an answer from admins on my old post, but I didn't get one.
    So, what is the current state about anti cheat? I can understand that 3rd party softwares should not be allowed, but here we are talking about the basic of this game. Remote access. I can't even cook, process, snipe market while i'm not in front of my PC. This needs to be fixed. I think a lot of people want this.

So the questions are: Will this ever be fixed? Is it a priority? Was that a problem or is it meant to be like that?
    Thanks for your patience.

2. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Same issues here, it's the anti hack that disabled all remote accessiblity. On Teamviewer, I could only use as far as the mouse but locked so I can't even click any npc or so, left and right click just lets you do a normal attack. Keyboard doesnt work which is the big main issue sadyl........

If their gonna ask why we need the remote access....
    -Not everyone can afford not to go to work or work from home while playing at the same time.
    The function of teamviewer letting you do lifeskills and afk lifeskill stuff helps you focus on those lifeskills while when your back at home, you can actively do ANYTHING.
    Does that count?

3. Claireabella

Claireabella New Member

Literally this... i just asked and well this lol

[​IMG]

Zygmunt likes this.
  4. Zygmunt

Zygmunt Banned

Well, atleast we got a yes.

5. Boop

Boop Proficient

Any idea about if they will do anything about it, or an ETA for changes to allow remote access?

6. Claireabella

Claireabella New Member

This needs to be addressed....

7. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

While I can understand there being a need for team viewer (moderator after all lol), I do not know if they will re enable it or not. I'm personally not sure if it's something that can be enabled, or not, and keep the other programs that can also root into the game, so to speak, blocked (not a dev). As far as a time frame goes, I'm afraid I do not have one to offer. I just wanted you guys to know I understand the want/need for team viewer, but I also have to question whether we want the possibility of more hacking programs slipping through if this is re enabled :/ Again, just my thoughts.

8. Relax

Relax Banned

For those who realy need to use remote acces like teamviewer. Just use the basic Remote Acces from windows and it's working. Just do some port forward and static ip for the pc / desktop/ laptop that is with bdo and that;s pretty much it if you want to play from work / school. If you just want to play the living or another room using the same LAN just log in with ID and PW for the pc / desktop/ laptop. Good luck , maybe some of you will use this method till we get a resolve with teamviewer or other program.

kindeerr likes this.