1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

T9 AWAKENING!!! 55 FAILED ATTEMPTED WITH PREMIUM!!!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Vincent143, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Vincent143

Vincent143 New Member

Hello agian...i recently uploaded a post about have my insane amount of failed attempts with getting a T9 and now im back agian... with 55 FAILED ATTEMPTS!!! According to what I read, Premium gives us a 5% increase on awakening T9 and every failed attempt is 2% so with my 55 Failed attempts i am at 110%+ Premium Bonus 5%= 115% on successfully enhancing a T9.....i am way over 100% now and i still am failing...WHATS GOING ON HERE!?!?!?

Attached Files:

2. Kisu

Kisu New Member

every fails gives you 1% as I know
    but still, 55 failstack is pretty high

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
  3. Violor

Violor New Member

Devil's Advocate - maybe it is not plus 2 up each time but up plus 2% over the chance you're at now.
    Example: chance 10% - fail - add 2% = 10.2%
    You're math is based on whole numbers
    Example: chance 10 - fail - add 2 = 12

But percentages don't work as whole numbers. Now I don't know that I'm right. It may in fact add a whole round number of 2% additional chance over the percent you were at. But speaking "technically" that wouldn't be proper math....

ALL THAT SAID #FEELSBADMAN GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HORSE! I do hope you get it. ;)