1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Soiled items, question.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Souldealer, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

Hello everyone,

I was wondering since i was farming a lot of cresent shrine, what is the drop rate from the ring openings ? I mean its seems a bit of for me. I managed to gather around 40 soiled rings and hour and i got 0 rings out of them. I know its RNG but i already managed to gather almost 200 soiled rings and out of that amount i only have gottan 2 rings.
    I know the drop rate is x10, but the opening rate is kinda low, even to retail standards... I have a better chance getting a drop then opening one... from what i know it should be around 5% chance to get on, so that is like 1 out of every 20 rings, theoretically.

Can some1 please elaborate on how this think works ? Cause i really like solo farming, but if i am getting like 100mill/hour i would just go for some SD..

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  2. BannanV2

BannanV2 New Member

it's like 0.000001% to get something from soiled !

3. Boop

Boop Proficient

If you want numbers, here it is (adapted from bdocodex).

Base Gamezbd Chances (Retail % x 10):
    Crescent Chief Gatekeeper
    Soiled: 0%
    Crescent Ring: 0%

Crescent Guardian

Soiled: 1%
    Crescent Ring: 0.05%

Crescent Watcher

Soiled: 0.5%
    Crescent Ring: 0.02%

Crescent Follower

Soiled: 0.25%
    Crescent Ring: 0.01%

Soiled Crescent Ring
    Shattered: ? (Feels like 99.9%)
    Crescent Ring: ? (Feels like 0.1%... That's still a really low number.)
    There is no confirmed official data.
    I don't think this one is affected by kama buff/node level/scroll at all.

Remember to adjust according to whatever kama buff/node level/item drop increase scroll you possess.

If you want my opinion, it's purely RNG. I've had 3 rings from less than 60soiled. My friends have gotten 0 rings from more than 80 soiled.
    I've dropped a Duo Crescent Ring when I was casually farming (without scroll too). My friend got none in 2 hours and only 2 from soiled.
    But from my experience (I've grinded crescent shrine many, many, many times), I usually get about 3-7 Rings an hour and 1-3 from soiled.
    On a good day I've gotten 9-12 from both. Couple times, I even dropped 2 or 3 rings within the first 5-10 mins of grinding.
    It's really just RNG. Couple grind sessions you could be going good, 5+ rings an hour, next day you get nothing in 4 hours.
    It's very possible and I think some GamezBD players might even report that they have gotten no rings in 10 hours.. I think I saw that one in a post a couple months ago.

4. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member

You are a very lucky man then, my best run till now was 4 rings in 1 hour 2 drops + 2 opens, i had scroll + kama buff. So yeah it would be really nice to know what is the actual opening rate for these cause it feels really off, i had the same issue as your friend. I opened like 60 rings and i got nothing.

5. Boop

Boop Proficient

Hmm.. I think you might be able to find some solid information if you search in retail forums or reddit or even elsewhere. As of earlier, I did not find any information about opening rates for soiled rings :/

6. Souldealer

Souldealer New Member