1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character Transfer via Cash-Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by CheesusCrus7, Nov 13, 2018.

1. CheesusCrus7

CheesusCrus7 New Member

Hello there,
    Im playing on Gamez since about 4 month and got to full Pen ( except accessoires ).
    When the eu server came out, i took the fresh start wich annoyed me pretty fast after a lot Pen fails.
    Im working full time and i will not go that messy road to full pen again.
    Im willing to support this server in the future, you are doing a good job imo.
    But the time gap in NA and the missing items on EU is holding me back to continue playing on Gamez.
    Maybe here are some people who would pay a few bucks to transfer their characters over to EU aswell.

If its not possible for you to offer a charakter transfer i can understand it and i still wish you good luck here.

Cheers.

MrJLJL likes this.
  2. Jylin

Jylin New Member

Yeah, also put pen ogre in the webshop because i dont have time for that stuff and rather swipe the creditcard instead of doing as everyone else and actually work for it. Heh?
    Ty
    :confused:

3. CheesusCrus7

CheesusCrus7 New Member

Nice argumentation. ;)

4. ITHECRABI

ITHECRABI New Member

I don't think you understood what was asked here. If he'd already done all the PENS on the NA servers while the EU servers weren't available and asking for a transfer after they launched seems like a logical request.

5. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

It is not a logical request if he has pen on the NA then he should play there if he wanna fresh start he should play EU server. Why even he request this.

6. CheesusCrus7

CheesusCrus7 New Member

It is a logical requests.
    Playing on NA means like Zero endgame content ( NW's Sieges ) due to the time Gap and the latency is a thing aswell.
    I dont want to start any discussion in this thread because my points are reasoned.

7. Karazu

Karazu New Member

8. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

This topic has been started milions of time. The whole idea of EU server was Fresh start. What meant that there will be no option to transfer characters from NA to EU. Many players including me has abandoned 580+ GS characters and started EU from scratch. You can do the same as majority of players who went to EU or stay on NA.

9. Alfried

Alfried New Member

I've been playing NA for over half a year now. Iam Full PEN, accessories as well and Top3 of Wealth ...
    Spending so much time on Questing and explore the BDO-Map.
    A fresh start it's out of the question for me and a totally understand the developers that a transfer make no sense for the moment.

But in a half year they should be thought about a transfer possibility!!! (Only per webshop)

Greetings!

eminescu83 likes this.
  10. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

yes ppl like you still playing at NA so u should to why u wanna play eu ? if u have items on NA then play there but if u wanna play other class and just want fresh start come EU.
    if what u say happens than all of ppl like u pay and bring their char to EU they create a guild and boom every node is their this is the only example imagine what this bring to the game.
    so just it would just kill the game

I was playing NA i got 450 gear and i saw that all of ppl got pens they got 550+ gear so i cant fight against them then i heard about eu so i am playing EU now every player did fresh start now i got a chance to win against these ppl and enjoy the game
    isnt fresh start means this ?

11. Alfried

Alfried New Member

Because Iam from EU and RBF and Nodewar is not much fun with Ping about 100+
    Furthermore, the times for Nodewar are not favorable for players from the EU.

As I said in half a year, most players on EU are Full PEN and a transfer whould not destroy the gameplay there!

12. onlydehaka

onlydehaka New Member

+1, making you choose between losing months of progress or playing node wars at 4am with a lot of lag was a big fuck you from the devs.

13. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

Look man if this happens you arent be the one only doing this a lot ppl would do it and there is no point of fresh server. if u spent months u have to play there this is it.

This is so herpes to happen

14. Jylin

Jylin New Member

Everyone playing there started new from scratch and abandoned what they had on NA so they could do NodeWars and RBF. I don't get why you should get a special snowflake treating.

It doesn't matter if you worked for it on NA - It's a fresh server, everyone got to work for what they had before.
    If you don't like it, stay on NA

15. eminescu83

eminescu83 Getting there

I think both of you are a special kind of low IQ owners.

He keeps saying that in the future he would like to switch to EU and you blind dumbs keep saying about that "fresh start".
    Either you both are stubborn to death or wear a bellow average IQ.

After 6 months the EU server will no longer be a "fresh server". Having people from NA coming to EU would actualy help, you dumbs.
    Im pretty sure your sorry ass will ask for help to one of those full PEN NA players when you will get deleted at sausans or u get dem payouts from node wars were ur 400 GS is useless and where these PEN NA players will do the hard work.

And on top of that Kolka said that in the future they want to make NA to EU switch available, but not for now since full PEN players from NA will hurt the server economy and the new players aswel.

If in 6 months you kids are not atleast full PEN weapons and TET armors you either are lazy AF or u play 10 mins / month.

16. Jylin

Jylin New Member

I give that back to you,
    Yeah give me that transfer and i immediately get 50B from accessories that i can sell because i already made them on NA. (Thats just one of the multiple issues coming up with that)

Kolka said, they don't know if they gonna do transfers, but its unlikely to happen, but still possible - everything else is made up.
    You seem kinda toxic, you can stay on NA too
    Actually, im already PEN Weapons and Armors + 1 Acc.
    Its not about that. Its about people bringing over gear from NA that can be sold and will just bring chaos to the server

Zenysh likes this.
  17. Zenysh

Zenysh New Member

I agree not to give the possibility to transfer the characters.
    Personally, I do not change servers only because things bought with real money are not returned (like t9 horse), the gear does not interest me.