1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special Deal Solo

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SirKrauser, Nov 16, 2018.

1. SirKrauser

SirKrauser New Member

Im here to suggest a option to active the Special Deals while we solo grind.
    I think it would be the best option for the current state of special deal, 35 % buyout is fair, but the problem is that you still have to share this amount between your partner, so we will get at least 17,5% of a item(counting was duo SD).
    And i'm sure that there is players like me, that like to solo grind... and i "can't"(not worth)solo grind on some spots that i like because their rare drop is impossible to sell on regular market, so this feature will make these spots worth...
    Its boring af you grind on the same spots everyday, because some(alot) of them isn't worth to solo grind...
    This also should be a nice exclusive feature for gamezbd and also give us more option to grind.

MrJLJL likes this.
  2. SirKrauser

SirKrauser New Member

Where did i ask any rate change? Im suggesting that they add a option to active SD while we solo grinding...

3. LegendaryN

LegendaryN New Member

Those kind of hatred does not help at all. And it sounds like crying babe. If anyone dont like their method, they are have the freedom to leave.

Krauser, in my opinion Solo SD is not such a good idea. Even SD is not a good idea. It forces or wishes people to botting. It kills the proactive sandbox gaming like the afk horsing. Myself, does not like grinding (spending times) on mobs. I like the questing, crafting, living inside of this sandbox. The idea of playing solo is so powerful in context of bdo via trading, crafting. I think people and devs should focus on those topics rather than buffing the rates.

I am not a fan, friends or relatives to GameZ network. From the outside of view, they do pretty good job by handling private servers. They seem veterans on their field which is rarely to see. I am just glad to see.

4. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

%17.5 amount yes but when u do duo more mob u kill more drop u get so even this happens dont hope that what u gain with sd will increase u just do it solo which is what i want i cant find always sd party and i like solo

And with %35 amount of it there is nothing change u think there is nerf but nothing changed
    Few months ago sd reset when the server reset so server reset like every 1 week or 5 days maybe u get the min amount of items so they bring every 12 hours and that was a buff and they make it what it was before

But i posted some suggestions about gaining money and ppl can gain a lot of money with just been afk 0 effort and we grinders tire of grind when it pass 2 3 hours and we get what 100m ? 200m ? This is not fair as we all can see but they arent willing to do anything about it