1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Improvement][Spawn][Items][Mobs] - There are some opportunity to improve our server

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Baek, Jan 5, 2019.

?

Those improvements are worth for GameZ or not?

Poll closed Jan 19, 2019.
  1. Yes

55.6%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Don't change anything

11.1%
  1. Baek

Baek New Member

Hello,
    I am playing on this server for at least 1 year and a half and there are my feedback which can be taken as an improvement opportunity for the server:). I will create a poll where people will be able to vote if is worth or not in order to don't waste your time on several changes which may not be so useful.

1. [Items] - The scrolls items should be able to stack them and the expiry time to be removed.
    Priority - This one of the most important request and i think more than half of player will ask for this if they aren't done that already...
    Reason - I am sure there are many people which farm scrolls and even with 192 inventory space is not enough :)

2. [Mobs] - The Ogre mobs respawn to be decreased from the current time to max 3-5 minutes. I think this timer is a decent one for a private server.
    Priority - This can be considered a medium request for the server but still useful for the GameZ players which i think they will appreciate this change.
    Reason - Even if we have 5 channels there shouldn't be only one player able to farm per channel...I think this can be changed without impact the server economy and items so much.

3. [Mobs] - More Ogre mobs to be able to spawn on the same location. I know this is an impact with the above suggestion but adding both to the game this could be an improvement for the new members.
    Priority - This can be considered a lower request if the above suggestion will be done.
    Reason - Same as the above Ogre request, there should be able to let multiple players to farm those mobs and in special for the new players.

4. [Mobs] - Hystria/Aakman/Gyfin mobs health reduced. I think this can be a good change for the players because thats how we can start split the players around the map, right now the big focus are on crescent and that is all. I'm not saying to reduce the hp to this mobs so much... I would suggest 15%, that should be far enough because we don't want to remove the AP requirement for this. The players should be able to grind there decent with ~270+ AP.
    Priority - This can be considered a lower request as well.
    Reason - I have explained above the reason :)

5. [Mobs][RespawnTime] - The respawn time to be decreased by 30%. If the mobs are spawning at every 1 min then would be awesome to be spawned to 40-45 seconds.. I think this is a decent time.
    Priority - This can be considered a lower request as well.
    Reason - This could be an improvement for all the new players which are not able to keep a spot for their self due to the gear/class clean rotation.

@everyone - Please vote for each suggestion if is worth or not

Thank you,
    Respect all the GameZ community!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
  2. Shrutesh

Shrutesh New Member

so you think if they increased the ogre spawns and numbers the new players will be able to kill them and make money?
    there willl be full PEN Guys doing them think before remember how it went the SD way
    FUll PEN guys doing SD at iron mines nice
    More ogre more the money for the pen guys

3. Baek

Baek New Member

Hello, this may be true but still can be useful for the new players,
    what about now? high respawn time + low number of mobs, if there is a pen guy farming those, i'm sure 100% a new player won't be able to farm there because he will be farmed by the pen player...
    If there are the above mentioned setup then the new player still have a chance to farm the ogre..that's my opinion, could be wrong, could be right.. that's why i made this thread :)

4. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

before any changes wait for the big updates that are comming ...

1) as already being adressed on retail, on top of stackable scrolls they will also not expire , wait for it ...

2,3) NO, maybe respawn times but not more monsters ... Ogres are already extremly lucrative for anyone who sinks couple hours in them just because the drops so for me its fine ...

4) no, no nerfs of monsters ... on retail they removed renow so the monsters had ben rebalanced so we will propably not change anythink around monsters untill we have those changes too (remember we are following retail updates with some tweaks) ... but what i would do is put more dropitems into those places like full rosar, krea, grunil, crystals etc to make it better for anyone grinding there and maybe alowe SD in those places cause now places in Valencia drop usualy 1 type of green and 1 yellow accesory where both have quite low droprates

5) ehmm maybe in some heavily grinded places but i dont feel its needed,.. i think we already have boosted respawns enough and having so fast respans that you cant even drink/chat/buff etc isnt good idea

So overall i would wait a month, cause now we are getting Remaster (hopefully with Drieghan) and then we will be chasing bugs and retail updates and MANY thinks may/will change
    But dont get discuraged, post your ideas here and maybe we may get some great stuff