1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quest "Production #6" not working

Discussion in 'Problems' started by hmidoush, Oct 26, 2018.

1. hmidoush

hmidoush New Member

I could not find anything related to my problem with this specific quest neither in the off. forums nor in ours.

I got a quest at Loggia Farm west of Velia where i have to create potato crates. After production, i have to sell them to Bahar in Velia. The discription provides all necessary information for completion but i can not trade with NPC Trade Manager Bahar. All he says is: "You cannot sell Trade items here".

I wonder now if it is a bug or if i have to complete another prerequisite quest. Another problem is while accepting the quest i got the potatoe crate as bound item that iam carrying now on my back. I can not run, fight, process anything until i get rid of this item and i can not drop it out of my inventory (throw it away in the trash can).

2. Weaponized

Weaponized New Member

That's because trade is not working yet, so you cannot trade in the crate.

3. mitchy

mitchy New Member

Hi How did u fix it i have same problem potato crate cant get rid of it

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well this is not true anymore since Trade has been enabled now so this post should have been put into solved quite a while ago.

There is however a slight problem with "ghost" items, namely items that are somehow doubled and appear in your inventory (if a Tradepack on your character) but do not actually exist because when you try to get rid of them nothing happens.
    The Solution is to Re-log (logout and back in), that usually fixes the erroneous display of the "ghost" items :)

Hope this helps