1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[SUGGESTION] Things that need this game to incentive players play it actively!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Pan94, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Pan94

Pan94 New Member

1: AFK / Lifeskill channel: This has been asked multiple times but we really need an afk channel. Its frustrating when you go throught any big town (heidel, velia) and you got huge drop of MS and FPS because of big amount of AFK lifeskillers. Make channel without monsters (only neutral and hunting monsters avaliable) and PvP disabled.
    2: Improve rewards PvP-wise: To incentive people do PvP we need better rewards. Better reward for nodewars (x1.5 or x2 reward based on current ones). Better rewards for red battlefields (x10 or so, 2 millons for victory doesn't seem too much, maybe 20m will make it).
    3: Pearl Shop update: It has been ages since we got nothing new in pearl market. I know that admins want to keep certain outfits exclusive for the Premium Shop but we need more outfits ingame market. Make event's based on Pearl Shop where you can buy "exclusive" items that are sold in Premium Shop in Pearl Shop for limited time. IE weapon change coupon, but instead of 5000 pearls each, 15 000? And same with exclusive outfits, put them in market for limited time but with x3 price, like for 11 200 pearls or so. This will make people spend pearls and keep playing to get more. A lot of people reached at the point where they no longer need pearls.
    4: Buff silver making methods instead of nerfing them: I know that this has been said a lot of times but I also understand the point of making it harder and harder to obtain. The thing is that new players have hard time to get the point where are veteran players and that gap a lot of times make people quit it and go play retail which have same problem. At this moment best SD farming place gives 200-250m p/h in silver. That's not much compared to how it used to be. Maybe buff other places so we won't have certain areas of the game overpopulated. Belive or not, people that play private server is for getting things easly. Very few people play private server just for the free pearls.
    5: Add alternative of solo grinding: Right now very few places are as worth sologrinding as doing SD party in elsewhere. And that places are Aakhman, Hystria etc. places that very few players can grind optimally and only few characters. Most of the classes can't grind efficiently there. Certain areas used to be good for solo grinding (accesory drop places, IE crescent, basi etc) but they got nerfed. We need more accesories in market and this could incentive people to solo grind and PvP contest in areas of solo grinding.
    6: Autobuy marketplace or NPC: there is certain items that doesnt sell at all in marketplace, I'm not sure if this option is implemented in central marketplace, but it would be great to be able to sell items that you normally can't for, lets say, half of its original price? IE serap necklaces.
    7: Exclusive events: Some exclusive events could be amazing for this server growth. I'm not talking about weekly weekend event , which is already great. I'm talking about events like the guild chest, or hunting chests... Events that used to be in retail for short time and implement them randomly every 2 or 3 weeks. Also good example is "find Kolkka and win 1000 premium shop coin" for example. There is a lot of things that could be implemented in game.

All this suggestions were implemented succesfully in other games private servers, such as Last Chaos, Shaiya, Dekaron etc. I don't see why we shouldnt implement them as well in Black Desert. This is currently the best MMORPG out there.

zyx, notVoided and Zygmunt like this.
  2. Zygmunt

Zygmunt Banned

3. Wraithhunter

Wraithhunter A Sloth who loves Lore

I haven't been able to play much lately because of the problems going on, but I really like these ideas, especially #1 & #4. Selling stuff on market isn't a problem, however there are times when farming areas and getting silver as dropped; for me at one point the highest I've gotten was around 5,000 silver per kill lol. Would be nice if it was a little higher in coin. And with #1 YES! I agree very much so!

I don't mind having tons of players around and seeing what they look like, plus it makes the town lively, but what I get a little annoyed about is all the traffic with the carriages. I understand why they do it, it is the best way to level horses and such, but it can be quiet laggy, and frames drops a lot mostly because the game is trying to re-load those same graphics on the carriages and horses, as well as the player, and having the player go out of view to come back into view, I notice the game tries to re-load all of that again. And it sucks because even on the lowest graphics possible its still goes to 1fps and eventually freezes the game. Outside of major cities or towns, my Frames go back to normal. (Just saying I am not really complaining, but pointing out what I have experienced with lag in major towns and cities in the game). So having an afk channel would be nice. And "Major events" (example Easter event or whatever lol) would be cool to see as well. But I like all of these ideas in general. ^^

4. terrytaic

terrytaic Getting there

+1, but I doubt they would read this post... not to mention changing it, hope they did

5. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

They've never really listened to what the community wants.