1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lost item/wrong purchase/missclick

Discussion in 'Problems' started by babani, Aug 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babani

babani New Member

Hello, I was messing around with the nee artisans event and caphras when I accidentally clicked the pen item stuff for info (wasn't aware that it would remove my pen leebur) and when i clicked it immediately swapped my pen leebur for 1.5 billion gold. Can I please have my item back being that it cost me 9 billion gold as a preorder and 10k pearls for the pg. I am not asking my money back, just a reversal of the purchase being that it was not a player player trade, just a simple NPC trade. Please I like this game and I had to farm more than one month for that particular item. I asked Kolka, he refused my request and Carl did not answer. If there is anyone else that could help me, please do. Skenderbeu discord username, DesertHaze character in game. Check the trade and the transactions. I have the 15 gold bars in bag and I am still standing in front of Kolka NPC and did not make a single move ever since. In every customer service such things get a refund. Thanks.

2. shady101

shady101 New Member

@Kolka if possible i suggest to make it where the kolka npc doesnt buy locked items?

3. babani

babani New Member

There is absolutely 0 costumer support. This is intentional. A npc takes your locked item without trade lock and without confirmation and the trade isn't event saved (every sold item is rebuyable in every npc). This is a scam. Those reading this thread be careful. Nobody will care about you, just your money. I've tried to talk to every possible GM or admin and everyone is ignoring me everywhere. Careful.

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Item lock in bdo work only for selling, its never work for exchanging, its how it designed in this game. This game for win in this game u must not missclick, if u will click wrong u will lose, if u will click right u win. Just be careful and read text on buttons which you click.

Stockolus likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.