1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cant open GameZ launcher

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Kopfner, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Kopfner

Kopfner New Member

I played GameZ for probably around or just under 30 hours without problem and i was having a lot of fun. My GameZ Launcher randomly stopped opening, I didnt change any settings in my anti virus, i checked there was no GameZ processes already running and i restarted my computer multiple times and none of these fixed my issues. I then tried reinstalling the GameZ launcher to see if that was the issue however that still didn't fix anything. I thought it may be the current download I had so i uninstalled everything off my computer related to GameZ and reinstalled a new launcher in the hopes i could just reinstall GameZ entirely. Unfortunately this loader wont open either so at the moment i cannot even reinstall GameZ. Does anybody have any ideas on what the issue is or how i can solve this? Thanks

2. Pan94

Pan94 New Member

Have same problem. Anyone know how to solve it?

3. comradewinston

comradewinston New Member

Same. Worked after deleting the Black Desert folder in my documents yesterday but now it wont start again. No idea what's wrong.

4. Szerker

Szerker Getting there

have you tried to delete the content in your Documents.. There are some files in there as well..
    Be sure if you have Win 10 that you also check that Firewall rules are authorized, and be sure that you add the folder in you antivirus allowing it full access.
    Check that Win Defender is not causing the issue.

Be sure you are not on a network that blocks Torrent files as this game uses torrent servers to cut cost. These can affect your playing. Many colleges block ports for Torrent downloads of any sort.
    Outside of that there is a number of things to pour over but you need to look in the forums for that list to run through.

5. Kopfner

Kopfner New Member

Thank you,
    I tried these but non worked however thank you for trying to help me. I really dont know what the issue is im really confused lol.

6. comradewinston

comradewinston New Member

I think I was just being stupid when it comes to not finding the exe BUT when I tried to kill it all I got was ACCESS DENIED. Restarting was a work-around but giving myself permissions didn't even work, so that's annoying. Whatever the case, the damn game works.