1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ninja Boss weapons

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Scorno02, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Scorno02

Scorno02 New Member

Hi everyone! I talk to Kolka and he said to ask here.
    Now I have 3 weapons boss for ninja ( pen kzarka, dandelion and nouver). Can anyone buy my weapons without cash/premium? I need some money. If no one want to buy I olso want to trade my weapons to archer boss weapons. If no one want I need to sell my weapons to NPC Kolka and I spent a lot in those weapons. I had an incredible bad luck on enchanting them.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

This is a weird request especially when there is a MarketPlace in-game where you can sell them, then buy what you need afterwards. Also saying money here sounds wrong, try saying Silver which is the in-game currency, otherwise it may sound as if you want Real-Money for it which is a Permanent Ban offense.

3. Scorno02

Scorno02 New Member

Sorry if u understand wrong. The items will never sell in the actual marketplace. And I refer about game money, not real money.

4. loboram

How do you know this? Have they been on the MarketPlace for more than a month in a row? Resetting every week of course.

5. Scorno02

Scorno02 New Member

Off course... Even more. This is why I post this. I have a friend who still have a boss weapon on mp for a couple of months and no one buy it.

6. loboram

Hmmm, says you just joined today...Oh right, joined the Forum :D

Well, I cannot tell you how to play but it just is weird to start posting trades in the forum pages is all, mainly because you cannot Trade player to player in BDO. But I get your frustration, the MarketPlace could REALLY use some work, however the Kolka-Helper NPC was added to help with this specific problem though. Even if you lose some silver doing so, it might be an idea if it is impossible as you say it is for you to sell your items.

7. Scorno02

Scorno02 New Member

I know. I talked with Kolka and he said to ask here if someone want to buy my pens and if it worth to sell it at NPC Kolka. However, the CM will arrive soon, so I think I will sell my weapons to the NPC.

loboram likes this.
  8. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

You should send this ingame server chat i'm pretty sure u cant find buyer from here.
    Or you can post it on discord community servers marketplace channels like this one https://discord.gg/wGpGTj4

loboram likes this.