1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Cannot sell pearl items

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Hermengarda, Mar 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermengarda

Hermengarda New Member

Hello I'm new to the game and as I was trying to sell pearl items in the central market, the message in the uploaded picture would appear.
    Any idea?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Spryzenious

Spryzenious New Member

This happens to me many many times as well, I don't think it is related to pearl shop items but something to do with the CM in general, it even happens on weapons too. For example I can't sell or buy Bares Duo long bows. Even though I have one, when I try to sell it, it says the same thing as OP's photo.

3. Hermengarda

Hermengarda New Member

Oof, but does it solve "by itself" over time or you haven't been able to sell pretty much anything since then? :(

4. Spryzenious

Spryzenious New Member

Sadly the specific items that have the bug I still can not buy, but I wouldn't say "most items" its actually fairly few. I would suggest you recreate this post with a better title to get more attention from the devs or from active community members, its actually a pretty big problem. But I bet itll get fixed once its noticed! The title on this post currently is very specific abt Pearl shop items which I bet they look and assume its incorrect, if you address the problem that is much bigger than the title "Many items on Central market are bugged big time" they will probably look :)

5. Hermengarda

Hermengarda New Member

Aight! Sorry, I assumed it was only for pearl items because I only tried selling them. By the way, with the update they have just done my issue got fixed! :)

6. Spryzenious

Spryzenious New Member

Really? THATS GREAT! Thanks for letting me know! can't wait to see it myself <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.