1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Animals Training Life skill

Discussion in 'Questions' started by naomiuki, Apr 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naomiuki

naomiuki New Member

Hi, im new for this,
    im always doing questline and running my horse until its level 28..
    but why my character's animals training skill is still level 1 with 0 experience ?
    my equipmeent
    -no animal training shirt or any equiptments improve animals training
    -use only venia riding attire from pearls shop
    -my questline is not finished the main line yet (fear witch quest)

image: https://imgur.com/6gkUp46

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am sorry to say this, but there is just an image of a Lifeskill list there. Which is no proof that you have been riding a horse for 28 levels at all, just that your character has level 1 Training skill. In order to proove (not how it is spelled) that you aren't getting any training skill points at all, you would need to make a video of riding a horse that levels up, since your character only gains training skill points when the horses that the character rides level up, and through taming wild horses.

naomiuki likes this.
  3. naomiuki

naomiuki New Member

hi, thanks for your help! but now problem is solved..
    im sorry about video or images in this topic thats cant describe the problem.
    i will explain for my problem in this rep (without video because its just solved)
    1.i use free horse t8 thats server give to newbie player
    2.my main character use this horse until level 28(horse lvl) and dont get skill level.
    3.problem is solved already by horse level up to 29, and i got BEGINNER-6 (6 level once) when the horse just level up 29
    4.my other character is normally, nothing happen. i always get skill level when horse level up
    edit:: i think maybe this case is because my connection problem (im from TH), im not high ping (maybe 60-100 is most)
    but i got DC too often because ISP's problem

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.