1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Allow us to use tailoring coupon on normal items.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Klauda, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Klauda

Klauda New Member

Im not sure if this is possible to implement, but how about if you change the equipment tailoring coupon in a way which would allow us to change normal gear into wearable skins?
    Some normal items are really cool looking, however you will never see them in game due to the fact that these are useless to wear. Would be wonderful if tailoring coupon allowed us to change them into skins which we could wear, it would bring more customization into the game and make it even better than on retail.

loboram and kyrsten like this.
  2. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

Reminds me of Guild Wars 2 when they did that, suddenly a lot of "old" or "beginner" skins poped all around the server... and they were far more beautifull than many of the new and expensive outfits.

It could be a pearl buyable item, so many that complain about having nothing to do with the pearls they've got, will have a new way to spend them ^^

loboram likes this.
  3. Klauda

Klauda New Member

Well coupon is a pearl item, so someone want a newbie costume would need to use them 4 times anyway. :p

4. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

Yeah but I think, if they are willing AND able to do that, that they'll have to create a specific coupon to do that so it doesn't mess with the actual coupons.

But since I'm not an informatician magician I'm just guessing ^^

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Perhaps this could be added as a suggestion to the Costume/Outfit thread that already exists?