1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Life Skilling in GamezBD

Discussion in 'Questions' started by iSpextor, Jul 7, 2020.

1. iSpextor

iSpextor New Member

Hey guys,

as you can guess by the title I have been wondering about Life Skilling on GamezBD. People have been saying it's really op and can get loads of profit, but I don't know the in-depth and/or reasoning of it.
    What makes so much money in Life Skilling and what would you guys recommend doing?

Cheers and good luck on that PEN,
    iSpextor

loboram likes this.
  2. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

Life skilling, for example gathering, and I chosed it on purpose, will help you get mats for alchemy and cooking.

Alchemy and cooking can be used to enhance yourself for the fights or to make money with imperial crafting and / or through the auction house.

While you were gathering you got "sub products" like black stones and Caphras, deep blue hoofs and forest breath and so on...

When you will be enhancing your stuff you won't need to buy too much black stones because you'll already got an amount from gathering. When you will be working on your T9 horse, same with the hoofs and breath... And what you don't spent is a win ^^

So it's basicaly from the begining on a good time investment, but in my opinion very worth it.

loboram and Puffery like this.
  3. iSpextor

iSpextor New Member

What do you usually gather and is there any gear, etc. you use for it? Like prerequisites that i need to invest in so it actually makes sense?

4. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

As soon as you can get the gear corresponding to your life skilling, it will be provided to you by the game while leveling for the basic (but still good imo), then you can (should) go to the accessories but be aware that it costs a fortune to level them so it's up to you.

Much free time to play , they are worth the investment. Few time to make the life skilling, really not sure it's woth it.

And what do I gather ? Well everithing my dear, meat, flowers, stones, trees, whatever the need is or whaterver I need for my evil plan to conquer the world in the coming future ^^

I've got many toons I just play to have their energy pool. When one is full I log it, and go making friend with NPC for the knowledge or gather untill he's empty again ^^

But never forget : I you don't feel doing it one day, don't do it. This is a game for fun not a job ^^

loboram, marsseven and iSpextor like this.
  5. dimitri2000

dimitri2000 New Member

"While you were gathering you got "sub products" like black stones and Caphras, deep blue hoofs and forest breath and so on..."
    "When you will be enhancing your stuff you won't need to buy too much black stones because you'll already got an amount from gathering."

As a new player may i ask, how do i get black stones from gathering?
    I only get Sharps, Hard Crystals and Black gem frag.
    Can you please explain?

6. kyrsten

kyrsten Getting there

I ment those, sorry for using a generic expression on this. Regular black stones are mostly gained by just killing mobs.

Hard and Sharp crystal are gained frequently by gathering, armor and weapon black stones by farming mobs.

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am going to have to review my New Players guide...adding a "quick reference" at the bottom, simply to make things a bit more "simplistic" for people who do not have the patience to read too much (which I do not understand at all :p ), but yeah I will try to make a small paragraph at the end with what-where-how.