1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Marketplace problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Chaoyan, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Chaoyan

Chaoyan New Member

Hi, Been listing quite a time now and checking the MP notifications and never once saw any item being listed but only pearl items notification, and asked someone if he saw any items being listed and the result was the same, were facing a problem with marketplace items notification, if possible also making it wide among every item being listed as puting it on rare and boss gear items makes selling a hassle, and you have my thanks for your hard work

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am not quite sure I understand.

You have posted some items on the Central Market, but they do not appear on the Market?

Have you checked the "Sell" tab?
    In the Central Market window, you can see two small tabs in the upper-left-hand corner/edge, one says "Buy" and the other one underneath is "Sell". In there you can see a list of items that you have put preorders on, and put up for sale as well as the place where you "cash in" your sales.

In the main window there is also a "Status" button, upper-right-hand side, where you see a brief summary of sales and purchases.

3. Chaoyan

Chaoyan New Member

oh no not quite, every item we register we dont get a global notification, only pearl items gets a global notification and also you have my thanks for your reply ^^

4. minorro

minorro New Member

I am not very knowledgeable on the subject, but as far as I recall it's not possible to configure the central market in a way that you receive notifications for items registered.
    Pearl items, like you noted are an exception, and you will be notified whenever they are registered, another way they are different from normal items are that they do not incur fees when they are sold.
    You can, however, pre-order items in the central market by trying to buy them whenever there are none being sold. I recommend buying them for the highest price possible, because that usually guarantees you will get it if someone posts the item.
    Another way of easing the use of the central market is just trying to talk to other players on trade or server chat and seeing if anyone is interested.

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Chaoyan, alright now I get it, sorry about the "wrong" answer then.

About the notifications, as @minorro said, it is as it is at the moment.

Also Welcome aboard @minorro, I can see you joined our forum a couple of days ago, and thanks for being helpful :)

6. Chaoyan

Chaoyan New Member

you have my thanks you two and appreciate the tip so very much Minnoro .... i understand, im kind of used to both the old Gamezbd before the remastered one and the old versions of bdo as i used to get only pearl item notifications and boss gear adding that rare item market notifications only, tho from what you said friend especially, i can see that their are quite some tinkering happened these past a year, well you do have my thanks for your help guys so very much ^^............ guess that will become either a suggestion or just let it be, you know as it has its own advantages like a two edged sword, well thanks again guys might as well meet ingame.