1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please remove the restrictions on solo guilds.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fancy, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Fancy

Fancy New Member

Thanks to your hard work, I always enjoy this server.

There will be many people who want to run a solo guild due to nationality and communication problems.
    However, there is a limited way to obtain guild silver because they cannot proceed with guild quests.

Please release the restriction on basic guild functions except node war.

aynoni and ronronron like this.
  2. aynoni

aynoni Getting there

Yes i agree to this, it would be nice.
    I have 9 guild members but they never online so cant really do guild missions by myself if other members not online.

Fancy likes this.
  3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

There's a reason why this game have Guilds and Clans and they're totally different. It's not easy to build and grow a community. There's no glory in working solo and only in your behalf, so why would Black Desert, a mmorpg, reward you for being solo in a guild? Guilds are made by and for a group of players, not for those who are afraid of working in group and helping to build a health community.

4. ronronron

ronronron New Member

Dude, don't act like people are cowards just because they want to play solo )_). That's very extreme. In reality it's just some people want a solo experience for various reasons like the author states.

aynoni likes this.
  5. Jujuba

I'm sorry for that, but I'll probably write a bible...
    I wouldn't call it coward, I just said "afraid" of working in groups. No intention to be rude or disrespectful. And yeah, it's easier to do everything by yourself, but why would you do that in a game built to be played in groups, with friends? I mean... Life's already too shitty to lock yourself online too. And you may ask why I say those things. It's simple: I'd love to play solo too, and I've been playing solo since always. But that's also the reason I've been dropping every single mmorpg I've played. So I decided to make different with Black Desert because I freaking love this game. Because of that I'm a guild leader since 2017 (played retail for almost 2 years), and I don't ever regret. My guilds are always full, members always playing together and I'm always creating something to reward the community. The benefits for working in groups or with friends are way too much, not just for your gameplay but also for your health. It's like a therapy for those struggling with life, because that's why we play, to escape the reality full of anxiety and depression.
    Anyway... Doing things solo is easy, but mmorpgs aren't build for that... And guilds were made to reward team work.

6. aynoni

aynoni Getting there

In what way does this feature request indicate you are afraid of working in a group?
    Like you said yourself its not always easy to build an active guild. Some people might not even bother with it.
    Some people like to solo others like only groups and others both.
    There are no right or wrong way to play a video game i would say.
    Also some people would love to play solo anyways but still want the content of being in a guild.

7. Cy00

Cy00 New Member

What? this game is built to play with groups?

8. Jujuba

Well, than you have to make a request to Pearl Abyss, and they will tell you the same.

9. aynoni

aynoni Getting there

Ya lets all make a request to PA about features on this server, makes sense.

10. Jujuba

Okay dude... You're new and I totally get that. But the goal here is to keep everything working and those changes could bug something else. Day by day we get even closer to the retail configuration, perharps you didn't noticed that due to the time you've been playing and that's ok.
    Again, invest some time in your guild, work in your visual identity, make someting to reward your members, make your guild attractiv, idk... Being a leader isn't that easy, managing a guild neither.

11. aynoni

aynoni Getting there

Ok so i am a new player now i did not know this, thanks for pointing that out.
    I would agree on some aspects gamez goes closer to retail but still far from.
    Wtf do you mean by visual identity?
    Your comments make less and less sense in my opinion.
    Also this is just a suggestion someone made which would be nice for some people. Its like you have a problem with this suggestion. This wouldn't affect you if the suggestion was to happend, its like you are trying to be difficult or something just for fun.

12. Zebruza

Zebruza New Member

this is blackdesert lmfao, dont talk pointless garbo when u cant even see the irony in ur crap

13. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Îd say it would be unfair to real guilds.
    You wana have rewards from guildquests (thats all this is about) without sharing the benefits with others.
    Join a real guild, build up a real guild or just accept how it is and should be.

Weird how that comes from someone whos writing looks like hes fluid in eng.
    I again point out what i said above: you wana get benefits without sharing.

14. Jujuba

Yeah... They probably want to get tons of payouts without actually have to work for this.

15. Fancy

Fancy New Member

Don't judge everything as negatively as your life.
    Why are you always aggressive? What the hell is wrong with you?

How much silver do you think you can earn by using only guild quests without node war?
    It's very little. I also wrote to rule out node war.

I just wanted an individual to run a solo guild and get a guild mark and a guild buff.

You are reacting aggressively, knowing nothing about the purpose of this article.
    Think before you spit out the poop with your mouth.

Oh really? Are you serious about saying that you can make a lot of money in a small guild without node war?

You said you've been a guild leader for more than two years.
    But you don't know anything about the profits you can get from a small guild to a guild quest.

Even when there were no solo guild restrictions on retail servers, the daily earnings were less than 1.5 million silver.
    I can make more than 1 billion silver coins even if I hunt for 3 hours, do you think 1.5 million silver coins a day is meaningful?

You're picking on nonsense to express that your argument is right.

16. Jujuba

Oh... He doesn't know... Ok.

17. Zeros9856

Zeros9856 New Member

I thought the same but there are several good guilds with every flavor (PvP, PvE, PvX) you can join with active people. I just left a dead guild with 100+ people since they didn't connect anymore.
    Well, I left first then they left and now that I'm back noone is around lol. Joined a new one and there, a bit of more fun.
    You could have good points and arguments to have a "Solo Guild" which could be ok. Make a good structured argument and it might come true, who knows.

In general, for everyone, there's no need to be toxic about a suggestion. If you don't like it, don't read it, if you want to post something about it, make a solid argument why yes or why not and if you feel the toxicity, teach by example. Avoid it. Trolling is good, somewhere else. Here we're trying to make a better game, more enjoyable.

I think, 99% of the people playing GamezBDO is because IT IS NOT RETAIL. If you want retail, cool, you have retail and everyone who wants retail rates, formulas, etc. can go there. Nobody is stopping them.
    Everyone want Retail Content, which is way different than Retail Game. I don't think anyone expects new content from developers but we all love the higher rate feature, fast mob spawn, new Enhance system but if one start taking all that away then it won't be a private server with custom content, it'll be retail and, I cannot speak for everyone but, I don't think anyone wants to take away all those "Non-Retail" features.