1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tuvala Failstack Chance Not Implemented?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by FanDidlyTastic, Sep 13, 2020.

1. FanDidlyTastic

FanDidlyTastic New Member

Okay so I made a seasonal character and got it up to level 57 after which point i decided I'd start doing some enhancing of the Tuvala gear. I generally prefer to buy my gear as I hate enhancing with a burning passion. I know it's way easier here but shell-shock from retail just makes me hate every second of it. I got my main hand all the way to +15 because I had decided f it and wasn't gonna stack until I failed. Naturally I failed 4 times attempting to brute force to PRI before I realized that the enhancement chance was 19%.

This struck me as a bit odd because at +15, Tuvala gear is supposed to have 1.7% per stack. So 4 stacks is 6.8% added to a base chance of 17% which should equal 23.8%. Yet here we stand at 19%, which is the .5% per stack GamezBD baseline.

Am I to assume this is just not properly implemented yet? Or does anyone know if this is planned to stay this way.

Retail Tuvala stack chances can be found here: https://grumpygreen.cricket/tuvala-gear/

2. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Yeah, nothing new. Just get arround it, since u will find many more smal bugs that for itself are no problem, but all together fuck ur game experience more than u would think.

3. Donyi

Donyi ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴʏɪ Forum Legend

As you mentioned, GameZ FS value is 0.5%. The value of failstacks on tuvala gear won't be changed.

4. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

so the easier enhancing for new players is currently being gated by gamzbd for what reason? this server is supposed to be easier not harder????

5. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Im totally with u, but:
    You have forgotten one step for tuvala.
    Make Naru Pen then trade for Tuvala pri. I know theres still the problem of at least getting it to PEN after it, but at least u safe urself the hassle of going up to pri urself. And making NARU Pen actually got the right FS.
    So id say its a bug that FS for tuvala doesnt get calculated right.

6. FanDidlyTastic

FanDidlyTastic New Member

As this is still a question I think I can still ask it in this thread in the questions section.

You can trade Naru for Tuvala? I did some googling and determined you can do this in retail. Apparently at Fughar? I guess my question is, is this implemented? Can I just focus on the Naru gear and save up for the later enhancements on Tuvala?

7. Donyi

Donyi ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴʏɪ Forum Legend

Yes you can trade PEN Naru for PRI Tuvala on GameZ Server.

8. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Yes, but you have to advance the mainstory to i think it was the end of mediah1.

9. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

it has to be at pen and fully repaired... when i did the swap, i just got a standard tuvala gar not pri so its also bugged.

i ended up just throwing all the naru gear and stones away because its pointless.

10. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Then u did something wrong, or one of the last days fixes bugged it out again. I normaly got my pri tuvala for it.

11. RyuKaizer

RyuKaizer New Member

then its bugged like i said?