1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Game terminated and returned to launcher after chose a character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by c86944665, Apr 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. c86944665

c86944665 New Member

alleged to title and thanks ahead.
    ps: I am quite new to this game and it happened to both characters i played to above level 40, and characters newly created just played fine.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  2. Hellifant

Hellifant New Member

I have a similar problem. Up until yesterday switching characters/channels worked fine but all of the sudden i am stuck at "Being transported,please wait" for a minute and then the game closes and i am back at the launcher. Sometimes i can back right away but mostly i am then stuck at "Processing" and crashing again. After that though, it works until i want to switch characters again.

I restarted the router, deleted game cache, changed DNS server. Nothing works...

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

There is a simple solution for this...well usually it works without any hassle: Force File-Check, which you can find in the Launcher Settings :)

Let us know if this helped...

4. Hellifant

Hellifant New Member

Hey,

i did that (again) and again he used the default userr settings etc... but i still get stuck on loading screen when switching characters/channel. Not always mind you for the last 2 days it more or less worked fine until this morning. I gonna have to test a VPN out in order to check if its a connection/routing problem

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

6. Hellifant

Hellifant New Member

Im running ExpressVPN now, and so far 0 crashes. I did check out those solutions , and tried them but they didnt work. For me at least it is a routing problem. I dont know why it is like that NOW. 0 Problems before that.

Oh well, i dont mind the VPN....

7. ShadyHashtag

ShadyHashtag New Member

Delete your launcher and download a fresh one. It solved the issue for me.

8. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

When your game just closes or fail to connect to map server and send you back to character selection, that probably means you have bad connection/route between you and the server. Before trying any workaround, try connecting to the game with a VPN. If it works, try flushing your DNS, reset Modem. If the problem persists, clear Roaming folders and UserCache, as well re-install your Launcher.
    If it still doesn't work, a Force Check through Launcher Settings should be done to guarantee that the game is rightly patched and has no missing files.
    Every workaround described above can be found at our solution thread on the link below:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezbdo-errors-and-solutions.210464/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.