1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hadum Server Grief

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Thulius, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Thulius

Thulius New Member

So im pretty new in this server and im trying to grind Hadum,the problem is that is impossible to grind there because hard cap players are always griefing people trying to grind,you guys need to make a hadum server that is not an arsha because is getting pretty anoying to even try to make money,and rn i dont even want to play this server anymore. It's just a feedback because maybe new players have the same feeling about it.

2. myooteme

myooteme The Mute

This would be great for new players trying to gear. I'm all for other players progressing because it helps the server flow. With all those hard cap players that grief others trying to progress, I understand how frustrating it can be.

One thing that these hard cap players don't realize is that if they continue to do this they're going to complain one day about, "Where's the PVP?" Well obviously you ran them out... In a lot of games where PVP is the main focus, all the tryhards who are up there don't really care about anyone's progression except their own. There are very few hard cap players out there who actually want to see growth from new players but not sure which side outweighs the other.

To all the hardcap grief players...

Don't complain about PVP the day you can't find it and realize that you were the problem.

nikostimi, sudsy and marsseven like this.
  3. McConnel

McConnel Getting there

Why do you even bother to grind normal when life skilling is far superior money maker right now?

Forte likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Thulius thanks for your contribution to our forum, but I just want to remind you, to check the forum for related threads, before making a new thread about the exact same topic.

As it is there are several threads about this topic, and a simple forum search would have revealed that, which would have enabled you to add your experience and take on the topic, to that thread/threads.

Here is the most recent thread: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/hadum-server-griefers.238704/

As you can see that is a suggestion on how to solve the problem, and I added a possible solution to it as well, since there are actual server-rules, to prevent players abusing the game mechanics, to mistreat and harass other players.