1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hadum server griefers

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Daniels, Oct 13, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniels

Daniels New Member

We need a Hadum server that's not Arsha,is so unbearable to even try ginding in Hadum spots when you have the same people and guild just shitting on you because they have better gear. I don't even want to achiev any gear at this point,and i know for sure that new players feel the same!!!
    The grief is insane,and also is always the same players from the same guild doing this cringe thing because they can't be punished.......

loboram and nikostimi like this.
  2. FatLoot

FatLoot New Member

+1 i agree, retail has non-Arsha hadum servers

nikostimi likes this.
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

While it is higly unlikely that the GamezBD team will build you a whole new server channel, it is still well within the server rules (if you have ever taken the time to read them); "While playing Gamez you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass or threaten other players".

So the way to deal with these individual players is:

1. IF you are on the Hadum channel, and you do Not want to do PvP; you should try your best to stay away from areas, where there are many players battling it out. They are unable to be everywhere all the time.

2. IF you are still experiencing one or several players, who are tracking you down, no matter where you go, and they attack and kill you everytime without provocation, THEN; Start screen-recording, using third party recording or in-built (Win-key+G).

3. While recording NEVER fight back, and try to communicate with the offending players; Using either whisper (/w) or general chat (/s), try to communicate with the offending player/players. Tell them; "please stop harassing me".

4. Remind them that there are rules on the Gamez-network, and that they can go read them on the forum, in the Gamez Network, Server & Forum Rules section. A part of the rules is specifically about Harassment, which is indeed about distrupting your online-game-time.

5. Every time they kill you revive on the spot, and ask them why they are doing this. Then add if they want to be reported for harassment, since that is factually what they are doing to you.

This short run-through is enough, BUT you have to do what it says, if you skip any of the steps, or ignore some of it, then you aren't doing Your best to stay out of trouble, and then you aren't eligible for the harassment claim.

ONLY if there are players chasing you around, despite choosing an area away from the main crowd, AND if you try to engage them with NON-toxic/rude/aggressive chat asking why they are doing it, while recording, and reminding them of the server-rules, are you eligible for a harassment claim.

Forte likes this.
  4. Traidor12356

Traidor12356 New Member

Didnt know that hunting someone was harassment o_O

5. FatLoot

FatLoot New Member

I will try to express my experience on this topic, im mostly a PVE player and i like the grind, when im grinding at Hadum i aim for the Belt, Neck and Ring upgrades, so if we don't have a PVE Hadum Server, that means if im not a skilled enough (geared) player i wont be able to farm those upgrades.
    Which doesn't rly make a lot of sense to me since every single point you mentioned there can be made, but you missed 1.

To be able to report somebody for Harassment you would initialy need to switch the server, if the Harassment continues on the other server as well, then you are able to report somebody (From the man Kolka himself)

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well now you know not to behave mindlessly like the mainstream ignorant players then :D
    Of course there will be a massive pushback towards this reply, mainly because the mainstream players Really do think, that Black Desert Online is entirely -and only- a PvP game. To which I have responded only with facts, and none of the players who argue about it, can say anything at all factual, to back up their claims other than just quoting some other player...hence the mindlessness of mainstream...basically they are just copying what someone else told them to do.

That is completely fair...taking the time to fact check what I wrote in here is surely a great idea, in general it should really be the default setting for all intelligent people.

However, it is also fair to assume that whatever conversation you had (in private?) with Kolka, was certainly taken out of this context. I know that most mindless mainstream players, just want a place where they can behave like little cave-men-toddlers; "Look at me! I got biggest stick! I hit you! Good! Me so Good!".
    Hence the Hadum channel, but it shouldn't be a place where players can just ignore All the most basic server rules, right?

So let's assume that ALL players want to check out and play on the Hadum channel, at some point during their stay on our community. IF the behavior currently described continues there, then NOBODY will ever enjoy this server project or community in general, for the simple reason that the GamezBD staff make server rules, and then ignore some players who are consistantly breaking them over and over again. No matter how many times these players are reported, for whatever they do, they are Never banned, and it seems as if they get to do whatever they want, and "not give a flying fork" about the server rules.

Well the thing is, in order to Open our community to ALL sorts of different types of gamers and players, the community will HAVE to start making sure that the members aren't screwing everything and everyone over, because of what They perceive as the core-game ideology; "being on the PvP Hadum channel, means that you know what to expect, and NO mercy or consideration will be given, at all". BUT this is NOT a factual statement, since the retail-game doesn't say ANYthing about this, and that you can still Report players on the retail-BDO servers, for interferring with your game-play, even (especially) on the Hadum channel.

It should not come as a surprise really, just because there is a server-channel where you can get bonus drops and exclusive items, doesn't mean that you are allowed to wall it off from any other player on the same server...I mean that should be the most obvious and basic concept to follow, no matter which "side" of the issue you are on.

Forte likes this.
  7. Jye

Jye New Member

Everything said here are all good points, and harassment can and is an issue.

But you also need to take into consideration that, you are on an Arsha channel and people will kill you to take a spot to grind for themselves, Harassment reports take more then just a single case of someone pushing you out of a rotation to take for themselves. You cannot just report someone for taking a grind spot from you. Even if they kill you 20 times, this is not harassment. This is simple BDO PVP on Arsha taking a rotation for themselves, This is part of the game and is part of the decision you make joining the Arsha channel.

Harassment reports need to be on multiple occasions of the SAME person hunting you down EVERYTIME you grind.

For example:

You grind at Orc's today someone comes and kills you multiple times until you leave the rotation to take for themselves - THIS IS NOT HARRASSMENT.

You grind over the course of a week, The SAME player comes and kills you every time you grind hunting you down no matter what grind spot you go to, Orc's, Stars End, ETC, for no other reason other then to stop you from grinding - THIS IS HARRASSMENT.

Please keep in mind that the Gamez staff deal with multiple reports a day and it is a waste of their time if you are reporting people for incorrect reasons.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  8. Crypt

Crypt New Member

Kolka seems pretty apathetic to these sort of stuff. I reported a member of the Breast guild called KKan last week for bug abuse. He griefed all the clans breast declaired war on in velia when the sage bug was a thing. He was literally murdering people in a safezone for hours on end. I sent a video of it and screenshots but just the other day i saw the moron grinding in hadum. Highly doubt kolka will make a new server with droprate buff like hadum.

Also the pvp aspect is sort of the risk you take to get the increased drop rate buff from the hadum server.

loboram likes this.
  9. Crypt

Crypt New Member

Yes Im name dropping cause the bastard needs to be banned.

10. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Kolka's contract not include control on relationshop of you and other player, but it include make game have less exploits and wrong mechanic. So in your case its very simple. I tell you my algorythm what i do in such cases. When somebody report to me somebody else who use some exploit i come to this players and we have such dialog:
    1) K: Hello its Kolka
    - If player not answer or close game - he got ban. If he answer - then we continue.
    2) K: We got information that u known / or used / some exploit in game which can make u kill other players in safezone. Do you known anything about it?
    - If player said, no, or start discuss about i not have rights to ask him for this or all bugs is my problem and he not must help, then check what happen in option 1 of that algorythm. If player answer then i asking him to explain.
    3) K: Ok, great thanks for answer. I need your telegram or discord or another method cuz we will make fix of this exploit and we will contact you to ask for test and confirm that its fixed.

This methodology make gamez fix bugs and exploits faster then any other pserver and even faster then retail server (Say Hello to Pearl Abyss who had dupe item during 7 month on cental market on EU/NA and 3 weeks on TR). So when you say that Kolka is apathetic its sounds swearing for me. Cuz my job is oriented on result and our developers team show best result from any other bdopserver teams.

Forte, Jye, forsaith and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.