1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Fatal Error Fix In Forums Doesnt Work

Discussion in 'Problems' started by tixxrz, Oct 13, 2021.

1. tixxrz

tixxrz New Member

Everytime I try to load up Gamezbd it says fatal error send to admin. I have tried the fix in the forums and it still isn't working. Does anybody else have a fix or can help me find one?

2. SkyBreaker92

SkyBreaker92 New Member

Any screenshot? u have w10 or w11? i recommend to use Telegram to solve this kind of problems more quickly...

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

It would be quite useful if you could add what solutions you have already tried first, so we can help you based on what you have already done :)

But also yeah, the windows version you are using is quite important as well.

4. tixxrz

tixxrz New Member

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"You'll need adm permissions, because you have to run the game as adm and also set a exception for it on both Windows Defender and Firewall...I’ve deleted the files in roaming and local"

Alright, so what you need to do now, is to open the GamezBD Launcher, and click settings in the upper right corner.
    Then select Forced File-Check, then let it run and finish on it's own.
    Once it is done, close the Launcher and open it again, login, wait for the Launcher to update if it has to, then run the game.

The GamezBD version that we are using now is this one: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/download-mirrors-client-v3428-community-provided.210022/

You can download the game pretty fast if you choose the Torrent file download, although you will need a Torrent Client, I can recommend that you use Tixati, since it is minimalistic and easy to use.

One last time; Which *Windows Version* are you using?
    Because the game doesn't run on Mac. or Linux.

To find out what windows you have, you select Settings in the Start Menu, and then select "System", then at the bottom of that list, you choose "About". In the "Windows specifications" section, you can see what windows version you are using.