1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Game keeps crashing

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Zingabur, Nov 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zingabur

Zingabur New Member

I have tried different servers and different characters. I have also relaunched the game multiple times. Did the force check. The issue that I am having is when i try to log into characters my game crashes and takes me back to launcher. Also tried character rescue on the gamez bd website.

2. Briann

Briann New Member

i have the same problem, my case is i am farming on aakman then suddenly this lag and reconnecting for a few seconds. after it reconnect my character stacks on some different dimensions and i cant move. so i forced to exit the game (alt+f4). after that i cant log in to my character. even my other characters it keeps on crashing after character selections

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

If your game keeps crashing or disconnecting try using a VPN. Sometimes it's just a route problem and the game closes it directly without a reconnect message.
    You may also try flush your DNS and reset the modem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.