1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Recover Fame

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Ito, Oct 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Ito

Ito New Member

Is there any way to recover this?

Attached Files:

2. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Yes, by killing monsters around the world.

3. Phobiq

Phobiq New Member

I have the same question... No, it doesn´t recover from killing monsters it´s not Karma but get´s down when you have negative Karma. So my Karma now is at +300k while Fame isn´t changing at all.

4. Vaylith

Vaylith New Member

Same thing, im max positive karma and my fame is still in the gutter, whats the point of this useless system its literally WHY we have karma.

5. Phobiq

Phobiq New Member

It´s the "sheriff" system exclusive to this server... If I remember correctly you can buy yourself free at Velia Old Moon Manager and the ones who you killed can hire players to kill you.

6. Vaylith

Vaylith New Member

So I have to pay if I want to flag up? Thats stupid why is this a feature of the server?

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

8. gungenir

gungenir New Member

You can restore fame by hunting for a few hours in the Pila ku prison. It's the best place to get fame.

9. Vaylith

Vaylith New Member

This explains exactly nothing, im still getting punished for pvping in a pvp game. The only way to not be red from this post is to pay silver, which is autistic.

I flagged on someone in my rotation IN PILA KU, the number doesnt go up from farming mobs thats karma

10. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Please don't be an ignorant sod.
    Having an actual psychological/mental problem, is one thing. Just mindlessly throwing the word Autistic around, with complete disregard for the people who are affected by this, be it parents, siblings, family, or friends other than the actual person, is not really a smart thing to do. So please, do not use this as a stand in word for anything, but its literal meaning. Pretty please.

11. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

It is not ok to use expressions like that not only in forum but in general. Please be more careful from now on when it comes to expressing yourself, at least in forum.
    I understand your frustration but this part of your post could have been avoided.

Now, let's all agree it was unfortunate from both sides to use such expressions and let's go back to the initial purpose of the thread which was How to Recover Fame. ;)

JeongERang, loboram and Noyah like this.
  12. aaronmatthew

aaronmatthew Getting there

karma is recovered by killing monsters. fame is recovered by paying an old moon manager 100mil or getting killed by a sheriff. if you don't want to get killed i recommend going on the siege channel where there's less people to pay the old moon manager

loboram likes this.
  13. Hongiee17

Hongiee17 New Member

This sheriff system seem quite counter intuitive to the game as a pvpve and easily abused. People who grief you with positive karma and fame do it for free and no repercussions. They have a "innocent" notion of following the rules based on sheriff system and doing their own thing but they "attacked me". Lets say I'm grinding at narcs and then someone comes in and starts killing stuff in your rotation not once but a couple times. Before you could flag up and pvp for it. if i win, they gtfo but if i lost i should leave mutual respect. But now i cant even defend myself and then to recover fame I need to pay 100mil!? like wtf. You might say "just go to a pvp channel", Im trying to avoid pvp until its necessary and just kill mobs as i was. please remove this system or come up with a better recovery system.