1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Season ended

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Ambria, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Ambria

Ambria New Member

I just logged in to my Season character, to find she has 0 gear and that the season has ended. When did it end? Why does she have no gear? I planned on using the time piece, but can't because her gear is all gone and she was full PEN.

2. skarpz

skarpz Away ~ Forum Legend

Season ended on 31.07, it happened the same to me, I just came back and want to play again, I will wait for the new season to start.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there, sorry to hear about your misfortune. However for future reference, Please always start by making a Forum search, before posting a new thread, as it is more than likely, that the thread has already been posted before, and answered.

https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/seasons-end-date.240676/
    https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/the-season-ends-the-equipment-disappears.240778/
    https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/tuvala-gear-conversion-question.240760/

4. Vaeller

Vaeller New Member

To graduate and keep your Tuvala gear on GameZ you have to do 2 things:
    1) Finish all the season pass objectives
    2) Before season ends you have to go to Fughar and talk to him about "turning you seasonal character normal". Then you go to NPC and get a box with items to convert your gear and your character becomes normal character.

Unlike retail server, GameZ does not automatically graduate your character or convert your gear. "Manual" graduation is also available for a significantly shorter time window than on retail, so it's a good practice to regularly check forums/telegram to be aware of when the season ends/graduation is available as soon as possible.

5. Ambria

Ambria New Member

I did search ^^

6. Ambria

Ambria New Member

Thanks for the replies, seems I wasted my time this past season for nothing :/

7. TonyZhang

TonyZhang Getting there

Yea its annoying but it just a set of season gears, I met teh same situation but I cannnot complain if I made like 4bil and at last I lost less than 1 bil, seasons are always profitable

8. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hmm, I am not quite sure why you play games, but I am pretty sure that games; are meant to be a real-life-time-waster, that can provide entertainment and fun while playing.

So I am unsure what you mean, when you say "you wasted your time for nothing". Surely you had some fun, and got some Silver, because it is nearly impossible to play the game, and Not get Any Silver at all :)

In any case, there have been enough complaints by now, and the matter has been settled, as well as answered. Hopefully you will start using the Telegram channel, and/or the GamezBD Forum more often, so you don't run into something unexpected in the future ;)

Keeper0fElder likes this.
  9. Ambria

Ambria New Member

Everyone plays a game for their own reason, and you don't need to know/guess mine. I respect everyone and how they play, and why they play.

10. MoeDelawn

MoeDelawn Getting there

While it is unfortunate the gear has been lost a new season will start VERY soon - the next few days if my information is correct and you will be able to gear up once again - DO REMEMBER TO GRADUATE BEFORE THIS SEASON ENDS OR RISK LOSING ALL GEAR AGAIN

loboram likes this.