1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Retail things

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by YooMin, Jan 13, 2023.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Add the same marketplace prices like have retail. We have very low marketplace prices. I want the same marketplace prices like have retail for everything. I dont like so cheap boss gear and etc. Add possible sell T9 and T10 Horses. I made alone T9 horses and cannot sell them. is it stupid. I have a lot of PEN boss gear, but I not will selling it for so low prices. Some new people asking why nobody not selling Boss gear and I ansering them becouse the prices are very low. Everything is possible if is not possible copy retail then use any bots or something which will be automatilicli generate better markeplace prices not this low prices nonsense. I play here on the GameZ already 4 years. I remember more active servers.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2023
    Fakir likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I know it might be a bit difficult to find, but a forum search, while looking in a specific section, and limiting the results to Thread Titles only, will reveal this thread: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/vote-gamezbd-central-market-fix.236592/

It has a lot of stuff in it, about the Central Market, and an answer from the GamezBD staff, that basically says; "Too difficult to regulate prices on the Central Market. Would have to create a new database build for every single little patch, and update."

So the ONLY reliable way to make a positive change to the Central Market here on GamezBD, is to build a completely different way of handling the database. That is an insane amount of work, rewriting all the items IDs, and content for them, and putting them all into an easily handled database container. Also, you'd still need to reupdate it, everytime there is a new content update.