1. Dismiss Notice
  2. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About Gamezbd Cash

Discussion in 'Problems' started by alonespy, Jan 2, 2019.

1. alonespy

alonespy New Member

i live in turkey so i can't use paypal or mint i want to buy gamez cash please help me there is another way to buy gamez cash?

2. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Staff Member Admin

Salegifts is the only payment method at the moment until we get a new contract. You will have to be patient :p

alonespy likes this.
  3. PinkFluffer

PinkFluffer New Member

Made an SaleGifts account and selected Germany as my country. SaleGifts says "there are no products set up in your country. Tried to chance my country doesnt work. Made a new account with the United States as my country same problem. So what can i do now ?

wtf :D why doesnt it show up like always?

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

5. Ray0neand

Ray0neand New Member

I tried that unfortunatly this only shows up g2g and not the real buying site + if i search for gamez or gamezbdo in g2g i cant find anything at all

6. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

with the old paying platform when i wanted to pay that 30 USD for my 3 mont premium i had to pay 2 times (20 + 10) so paypal charged me 2x some of thier payments
    now with this new one i have the same problem "there are no products set up in your country" , im from Czech Republic (middle Europe)
    also this link just redirects me to G2A, so it seems that this "product" no longer exists ?? Simply it dosnt work ..

7. KalunBR

KalunBR New Member

Here in Brazil, there is no problem with payment, but the problem is that the prices of the skins are so expensive that it is not worth it.

I wanted to buy some skins, but the price of each one is very high. If fancifully the currency here was the same as the dollar but without the conversion and with Brazilian values, then each skin would cost an average of 65 dollars each, and a good horse would cost an average of 350 dollars.

That way, you can't buy much in the cash shop. I am sad about this, but I think there are countries where the cash shop must be even more expensive.

8. Hirokaito

Hirokaito Getting there

gamez is the cheapest one in terms of cash shop items. Other private servers milk their playerbase real hard

loboram likes this.
  9. KalunBR

KalunBR New Member

Yes, what makes shopping difficult is the difference in values between currencies.

10. Hirokaito

Hirokaito Getting there

not sure if it is fair to adjust lower price for certain country which has inflation. there are 195 countries in the world

11. KalunBR

KalunBR New Member

I know it's not a good idea, each country has its own price, it's impossible to adjust for all countries, and it would drastically reduce the amount that would be earned in the end. The problem is that the server ends up losing the opportunity to earn more with international purchases, which ends up concentrating purchases more towards North Americans, there's not much that can be done.

I even bought a skin that I really wanted, but I can't go overboard with purchases because of that.

12. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello there, and sorry for diverting the topic for just one small question; "...without the conversion and with Brazilian values..." what do you mean when you say this?

The prices aren't affected by anything *Other* than currency fluctuations, and those are an unfortunate part of human trading in this day and age.
    I understand that some people have no money to spend on games, and that there are some who don't care at all how much they spend. The thing that makes my brain jump about inside my skull, is that quote up there that makes it seem as if; the prices are "more" affected by currency, 'because' the prices are in USD format (or something not Brazil currency)?

Fully aware that all readers *CAN* "interpret" (read into things) what they read, but it is a fine point that language skills are always the same; which makes writing and reading possible in the first place. So what I read from what you write, is that you in particular are being affected more than others by this problem, and that because of "currency issues" the prices of webshop on GamezBD, is somehow much higher for your country in comparison to some other country?

13. KalunBR

KalunBR New Member

Hi, to put it simply, yes, 1 dollar is costing 5.60 reais, which is almost 6 times more expensive. It's as if I paid 6 dollars for every 1 dollar.

So if I wanted to buy a skin for 10 dollars, it's as if I had to pay 6X the value of that skin, something around 65 dollars. Of course, this is just a comparison to try to better explain the differences between currencies, there are nations whose currency is even more devalued.

American products in general end up being expensive for several nations around the world, but there's nothing to be done about it, this is a flaw in international trade.

What I mean is that this is bad for everyone, if I want to buy a skin, I can't because it's too expensive, and for those who sell a product, they end up losing the sale.

14. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Yeah I agree that there is a problem in general with international trades...however it isn't something that GamezBD can do anything about.

I too have income restrictions, which mean that I do not have money to spend on games, at all. However ALL players who have an account and play on GamezBD, can get free Pearls every 30 minutes.

It might be an outfit that is only offered through the webshop, but if the purely cosmetical change, to the visual aspect of your character, is Extremely important to you, then I am sure you can find a way to borrow 10-20 USD from someone, and buy it. However, it is not something that is going to make or break the gameplay.

What makes it interesting is; that you acknowledge currency, but do you know that other countries also have different currencies? So ALL countries in the world, pay different amounts of money for things. However averaged out, the value of currency in comparison to all other nations, is mathematically the same.

So in conclusion; things priced in USD are NOT more expensive than things priced in any other currency. It is the industry that sets the prices, and the banks that reinforce them, and in the end the shopkeepers have to decide, how much to actually earn per item they sell.