1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Очки влияния

Discussion in 'Questions' started by kamidzy1994, Jul 5, 2020.

1. kamidzy1994

kamidzy1994 New Member

Потерял 110 очков влияния, как их найти? написано что потратил на предметы, а какие я хз.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Let me first start by saying that it is very helpful if you use a translating page before posting, or even better just use your internet connection to learn English the international language, that way you will be able to talk to almost the entire world :)

"Lost 110 points of influence, how to find them? it is written that I spent on objects, and which I xs."
    This is what I got from the translator, so I assume that the "Points of Influence" are amity points, and that you somehow "lost" them, but you also include that you did spend them...so not quite sure what to do here?

You want the staff to return some Amity Points to you for a wrongful purchase, or are you claiming that you never spent those Amity Points to begin with, and if so who else has access to your account?