1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Сезонный пропуск

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Noxefoca, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Noxefoca

Noxefoca New Member

Здравствуйте, создал сезонного персонажа, и понял что не хочу им играть, удалил, создал нового с ником Noxefoca, есть возможность сбросить сезонные награды, чтобы получить их на новом персе?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"
    Hello, I created a seasonal character, and realized that I didn’t want to play with him, so I deleted it, created a new one with the nickname Noxefoca, is it possible to reset the seasonal rewards to get them on the new character?
    "
    (Google translate addon)

Unfortunately, if you have already deleted the other character, which there really wasn't any reason to, since you can have I think up to 22-24 of them on your account, then there is no real way to transfer the rewards, that is if you have already spent the Pearl Items, and Inventory Space increases, and so on. What you can do, for future reference, is to make another character, While you have a season character, and after leveling that one up, you can transfer level and season status over to it, using the Fughar's Timepiece.

If you can still create a season character, I urge you to do that. Run through the Main questline, as fast as you can. Up until the start of the Valencia questline. Then a lot of game content will be opened up, and since you only need to do that once, all the other characters you choose to create later on, can then skip all of this.