1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

☆AION 4.0 Armor Sets/Skin Gallery ☆

Discussion in 'Media' started by yumilover, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

I believe cross remodeling will add more to GAMEZ Profit. Believe it or not. Some of us are so fashionists (Like me) who do anything to get what the best of their character appearance more appealing. Players also would donate more for items that are not restricted for the sake of cross remodel. If players dont satisfy on what they have for remodel, they would get it eventually by means of donations, crafting and raids until players reach on what they desire for their toons.

This will add more balance to any of the restrictions that apply to game which players will do more on crafting and do some raids with their friends to get what they desire for their toons. So if cross remodeling is enabled that would be awesome.

3 people like this.
  2. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

then the problem is where these boss so that it will drop or NPC to buy it now:wink:

3. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

No new instances yet here in Gamez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.