1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

账号注册不了,老是提示 确认不是机器人

Discussion in 'Problems' started by BBGOU, Aug 23, 2022.

1. BBGOU

BBGOU New Member

账号注册不了,老是提示 确认不是机器人
    中文网址 注册打不开 英文网站又注册不了
    QQ群链接点了没反应 做个网站都做不好玩啥

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

"The account cannot be registered, and it is always prompted to confirm that it is not a robot" - Title

"I can't register my account, it keeps prompting to confirm that it's not a robot. Chinese website registration can't open the English website and can't register the QQ group link. There is no response. It's not fun to be a website." -content

Hello there @BBGOU and welcome to the GamezBD Forum...I would first like to ask you, if it is possible to use English in this section?
    If you are having trouble using the "google translate", then you might be able to get some help from this section: https://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/chinese.74/

I guess that the only answer to this problem, is to get a VPN (Virtual Proxy Network) client, and then set the country to anything else, and try again.