1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 hour gathering!(Nerf)

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by wensn, Feb 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdmiralLee

AdmiralLee New Member

Master 12 gathering. Can confirm after 3 hours of gathering. In All 3 hours I’ve averaged 20 less hards and 10 less sharps each hour. Thanks Kolka for reduced rate to make newer players harder to catch up. At this point why do I even bother buying premium. Might as well just buy an account.

2. KillerRacoon

KillerRacoon New Member

Did 1 hour gathering last night and I don't see any nerf. Got the same drop rate as usual.
    [​IMG]

loboram and Toenail like this.
  3. demishark

demishark New Member

If I may ask, how much energy spent and did you use loot scroll? Will try to replicate on my end. Thanks!

4. KillerRacoon

KillerRacoon New Member

Approximately 140 energy at Guru 20 - with loot scroll.

5. demishark

demishark New Member

Awesome, thanks man! Appreciate it.

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

As others have pointed out a few times now, most of the trolls who were actively trying to sabotage our server/community (for whatever nefarious scheme they are involved with) have mostly been banned or at least warned enough times that they do all they can do to not get booted; LIKE the many other accounts they have had on GamezBD before this one they are now posting with in here.
    Sergio909 I have no idea who you are, but you sure sound like a previously banned/closed account.

As others have pointed out a few times now, most of the trolls who were actively trying to sabotage our server/community (for whatever nefarious scheme they are involved with) have mostly been banned or at least warned enough times that they do all they can do to not get booted; LIKE the many other accounts they have had on GamezBD before this one they are now posting with in here.
    Alkreid I have no idea who you are, but you sure sound like a previously banned/closed account.

7. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Sorry but i have bad news for you. upload_2019-3-17_11-43-16.png upload_2019-3-17_11-43-33.png
    Nice try but im not banned/closed. Im with gamez servers since 2010 and playing BDO here for Holly molly tomorrow will be 1 year :eek: Im typical player who is just frustrated about where this server is going. Calling anoyone troll who use his right to criticize when someone dont like something is pretty ignorant and sound kinda like comunism.
    We just have normal discussion here and share our thoughts about actual game state, THIS IS WHAT THE FORUM IS FOR. so if you dont accept is instead of doing ur typical fanboy personal attacks just dont read this threads and let others share their arguments.

8. jaychixx

jaychixx Jay with Good heart <3

The only problem with was both of you didn't understand what conversation about for,.

9. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

If youd read our previous replies at this thread and others, you should have see that we understand what's conversation about for.

10. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Now this is quite funny, especially if you look at the next quote;
    The reason I highlighted these two passages is merely to point out that you are the one making personal attacks here and in most of all of your posts as well as using quite loaded language.
    Now I am not saying that I do not do the same but I rarely do and when I do it is usually after having answered 5+ messages politely and the same player(s) keep making it personal attack and using abusive language against me.
    So all I did here in this instance was to say that "you SOUND like", so I have not even insulted you at all, and yet for that remark I am apparently an ignorant communist according to you.

Can you see how I think that you are here to "troll" more than being a nice/kind/supportive player?

Toenail and jaychixx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.