1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

1 Week for ABG other traded gear please GM!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Kiddo, Oct 16, 2010.

1. aecoon

aecoon 。◕ ‿ ◕。 Forum Legend

lol no need to worry about it being 10 min window. that thing will never happen.
    just give it some time and let everything cool down and im sure alante and GMs will look in to this. and give us some days to get out stuff together. or maybe open for good (tryout trail). to see how it works and such... as of now the market is all dead. there is like no item on the brooker anymore and ppl cant do +15 anyway with the failrate

2. volture

volture New Member

yeah!!!!!! great idea guys!!!!!!!!! ^_^

3. iFapp

iFapp Proficient

I think they will temporarily let us trade ABG/EAT for acouple of days, and about that enchanting armor...it's so hard to get to +8+ well to me...

4. brainpower

brainpower Banned

5. serpisor

serpisor Getting there

OOO c'mon alente,carl just an week guys not more pleaseeeee

6. logged4

logged4 Proficient

Best Thing ever!!
    EAT and ABG for a week..
    What can be better?

7. serpisor

serpisor Getting there

or make as an event!2hours per week abg's tradeable:p

8. scrappydoo

scrappydoo Expert

i agree to 1 week trade abg after that its enough for abg trades... i hope carl and alente will agree to this...

9. serpisor

serpisor Getting there

If they will not agree probably a lots of players including me will quit to play the best mmorpg. And will go to play that shit call World of Warcraft bleahhhh

10. paper

paper New Member

its not a good idea.. because those multi voters they called can transfer their items for their character to improved their stats.. just play fair and square... thats all

"Pen"

11. Warrriorzzz

Warrriorzzz AuditionDanceBattle4ever Forum Legend

just 1day TRADE just 1 freaking day GM's plsss i beg you ima shave my head bald if u agree lol

12. iFapp

iFapp Proficient

1 day trade? How about the people that doesn't sign in everyday?

13. Asins

Asins Expert

Why should everyone wait if the topic is hot right now.. Every day more will lead to leave the server for thos who cant get their gear back..

14. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

how much will it hurt the game if we are allowed to trade ABG/EAT even for a couple of days? i miss trading 2k creds for good deals. :(

is the enchantment rate be going like this also? it's almost impossible to +15 an item unless you have loads of kinah to buy L100 and up.

15. Xalamander

Xalamander Well-Known Member

no... its still possible to ups using 50+ enchants + supplements

16. moklo

moklo Proficient

hahaha.....ill be waiting if that happens

give them 1 week to trade their proxy accounts credits to their main account.hahahahaha

if you people have just read the forums few weeks before the implementation of 2.0, you would have had already your items lent to others back to your main account.

2 weeks before implementation, rumors is already spreading that there will be no item.pak or untradables will not be traded in 2.0. Haven't you wondered why 1k credit price skyrocketed to 100b during that time?its because people already anticipated what will happen in 2.0. And havent you wondered why x2 credits on votes is implemented for 8days in a month unlike the usual which is 2 days in a month?its beacause GMs have already planned it.

17. bigbadbabybaboy

bigbadbabybaboy Expert

already tried. man it was so stressful. in 1.9 i can +15 a taha/anuhart items with L50-L60 with ease. now in 2.0, L55-L65 but still having a hard time to reach +10. and yes i use supplements.

18. Warrriorzzz

Warrriorzzz AuditionDanceBattle4ever Forum Legend

dude i know your cents here but what about the new players or players who dont go to forums? where is justice to those people? lol.... and RUMORS are RUMORS ok? not 1 GM/MOD/DEV and even the great CEO Carl declared something about not being able to trade abg's and stuff...

19. ShadowneSS

ShadowneSS New Member

I'm stuck with an ABG Jerkin on a Gladiator just because I wasn't reading the forums... Spent 2k credits on Sunday morning just to find out that I can't trade it... :\ Tell me how is this ABG/EAT trade block helpful?
    That ruined my whole week...

EDIT:
    There should be some info on the Voting page that ABG & EAT won't be tradable after the update. Didn't you think that it was a vital information for 90% of the server users?
    I don't know if there were any announcements in the game because I couldn't play for 1 month and I only voted.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
  20. Yuu

Yuu New Member

First of all, new player here.

Me and my friend r from other MMO, and with the 2.0 coming, we want to try aion, and we pick gamezaion cuz it is stated that it was a pvp server, we have no idea on aion, we r 3days old, but we will be l33t to once we learn how aion gameplay is, and knowing such items can't be traded, it feels like new comer r not welcome any more, yes we r really new, and yes we want some action, nonstop pvp, but how can that be if we r trying to farm for AP and buy items, cuz we can't afford items on gcp, so an alternative is made, but we can't trade what we r planning to buy, my guildies already have 300k AP, not that much but enough to buy something soon. We plan on helping each other thats why.

*OT*:
    And 1more thing, im kinda new to this forum format, how can i edit my sig? just want to state my name so u guys will know me.