1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

12-21-2012

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by TL66FL14, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Nthex

Nthex Proficient

I agree with how you believe we should live life day to day and I in no way think that we are all going to die in 16 months but at the same if it was to be true and the end is coming I would want to know because that impact us all in a way like never before the extinction of the human race, that's no small thing, yeah that's a big deal.
    I'm not saying that my life would get a complete make over or anything like that but I do have a long term plan and if a year+ was all we had that calls for change in more few ways.

2. Nthex

Nthex Proficient

[video=youtube;lrXIQQ8PeRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXIQQ8PeRs[/video]

3. Noloty

Noloty New Member

So many believers in this world and most of them "believe" the world will end... why ? cuz ppl want the world to end or they afraid it will someday? the world will be ok, it just might be a weird and hot year but it will not end . and besides ppl like end-of-the-world escenarios 2012 hasent come yet and ppl already apointing another apocaliptic problem which are the asteriods coming close to earth.. google it. some ppl just like to scare off the mases to keep them bussy from thinking lol.

4. Jellybean

Jellybean ジェリービーンしば Forum Legend

absolute nonsense.